What is the ABC game? Some kids wanted me to play it with them in the woods, but a classmate of mine, who played it two years ago, had bandages all over her wrists the day after playing. She said she spent a few hours in the hospital because of it and refused to tell me the rules of the game. So I didn't join in with the kids partly because I had no f*cking clue who they were and I couldn't afford to get into trouble.

So, what is this game? I'm so curious now. Google had nothing, same with urban dictionary.
Oh noes!
ahahaha. there was a huge controversy in 5th grade about this for me.

pretty much someone rubs a coin against the back of your hand as they go through the alphabet. they say A, you say a word that starts with A, B, you say a word that starts with B, etc. and you go through the whole alphabet and by the end you have a big scar. it stays there for a while.

almost everyone did it when i was in 5th grade. we all had bad scars(i still have mine and im in 9th grade now and its not going away). the nurse came to lecture us about how infection can get inthere and we could die? she was overexagerating but we all got in trouble and everyone in the 5th grade got notes sent home.

ah the memories.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by fenderbassist12

pretty much someone rubs a coin against the back of your hand as they go through the alphabet. they say A, you say a word that starts with A, B, you say a word that starts with B, etc. and you go through the whole alphabet and by the end you have a big scar. it stays there for a while.

almost everyone did it when i was in 5th grade. we all had bad scars(i still have mine and im in 9th grade now and its not going away). the nurse came to lecture us about how infection can get inthere and we could die? she was overexagerating but we all got in trouble and everyone in the 5th grade got notes sent home.

ah the memories.

Thanks for clearing that up!
Oh noes!
i noticed your on the east coast? where are you? cause i am too. maybe its just an east coast thing haha.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by fenderbassist12

ah the memories.

So the point of it is to come up with words as quick as you can so they stob rubbing the coin against your hand?

Sounds...uhh...fun...
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
This game might have something to it if you replaced the coin with your significant other and the back of your hand with your penis.
Quote by fenderbassist12
i noticed your on the east coast? where are you? cause i am too. maybe its just an east coast thing haha.

nah this is in my town too.
California. Opposite of you. But yeah, the game is pretty messed up.
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Quote by fenderbassist12

I'm in Joisey (jersey).
Oh noes!
Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
in my school it gets done not with a coin but with girl's sharp nails.

Oh cool now even Classical Guitarists can have some stupid and immature way to pass the time.
At my school it was done with erasers. I never did it because I knew how stupid it was.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
I thought it was that game where you go into the woods with someone you drugged, tie them up and then rape them repeatedly.

weird how games vary in different countries.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
At my school it was done with erasers. I never did it because I knew how stupid it was.

My school didn't even play the game. They were just like "Rofl! It takes skin away!" But they used erasers, yeah.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

hmmmm, i remember doing it in middle school with an eraser. i explained it to my mom as rugburn. on the back of my hand.
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Hai guys, who wants to join the Pen 15 club? lulz
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by Schneiderman
Hai guys, who wants to join the Pen 15 club? lulz

The penis club? I have a penis but I do not promote it in anyway.
This makes me think of eraser burns. My jackass friend a couple years ago didnt tell me that it was pretty much permanent and i made this big scratch on my hand and still have a scar. He thought it was hilarious, but he is a dick.