Alright so apparently this is common where I live...most people sell chocolate lab shrooms. These are called 'duckies' and they are $15-25 each...its supposed to be chocolate covered shrooms that are molded into the size/shape of a rubber duck, and they should make you trip 6-8 hours. Anyone heard of anything like this?
i tried one a long time ago and it didn't work. mine were chocolate with the shroom spores in them, but i guess there weren't many since i didn't trip hard at all.
My Guitars:
One
Two
Quote by The Needles
All the kids in the coffee houses
try to act like they know what loud is
all they know is an electric beat
if you're rockin to this, you'll be rockin with me!
anyone know where i can get a pic of these? on average how many g's are in these
I get warned for sarcasm and people are talking of doing illegal drugs?

Wtf `yall?
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by apollo718
i tried one a long time ago and it didn't work. mine were chocolate with the shroom spores in them, but i guess there weren't many since i didn't trip hard at all.

Spores don't have any psilocybin in them.
Oh Shit!
Quote by apollo718

Spores don't have psilocybin or any other fun chemicals in them. You got jacked.