lol, again, I have a friend who can sell one to me, minorly scratched with case and all, for 100 bucks. Should I go for it?
50 bucks cheaper than GC price, not too bad a bargain BUT beware.

Warlocks look cool but their necks are pretty thick and they're not the greatest sounding.

Personally, I have no problem with the sound. One of my friends owns one, and I've got a BC Rich Avenge SOB and I don't mind the sound I get out of that either.

But I wouldn't use it live, just practice or playing with friends.

&&Warlocks get sh!tty cleans.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
hell no, a platinum probally, but a bronze thats scratched, those things are worth like 150, with case... very crappy sound too, unless it has been modified, i wouldn't buy it
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I suggest you select the least popular of the woman-creatures, and fart directly in her face.
bc rich are reaallllly bad, ive played a lot of them, the warbeast and mockingbirds are good though
I am the last Samaurai

Quote by Strati
Note to self: keep off thread while on lsd trip.

Quote by gtrfrk123
Well i'm still fairly young so i still hump random things

Quote by Woogles
****K YOU HOE!
GTFO MAH UG!
get it or at least try it
(i know i'm gonna get flamed for this)
people who say any guitar has a bad sound is a complete idiot
how do YOU know that someone else who you've most likely never met in your life won't like a guitar's sound just because YOU don't?

i like them tho, i modded mine out with a killswitch and new pickups for a heavier sound
the game
Quote by jakekilgore666
bc rich for under $450 are reaallllly bad, ive played a lot of them, the warbeast and mockingbirds are good though

Corrected.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Quote by jakekilgore666
bc rich are reaallllly bad, ive played a lot of them, the warbeast and mockingbirds are good though

no way, BC Rich isnt a bad company, they make alot of quality stuff. The warlocks arent one of those quality things though.
Member #19 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club."

Quote by chaoticmayhem
Toads are cool; it's those frog bastards that I don't like.

Whats your philosophy on life?
its so good to be back!
Quote by shuriken
get it or at least try it
(i know i'm gonna get flamed for this)
people who say any guitar has a bad sound is a complete idiot
how do YOU know that someone else who you've most likely never met in your life won't like a guitar's sound just because YOU don't?

i like them tho, i modded mine out with a killswitch and new pickups for a heavier sound

because if a guitar sounds cheep people know its cheap. that simple

Edit: double post sorry.
Member #19 of the "Use Your Fucking Dictionary Club."

Quote by chaoticmayhem
Toads are cool; it's those frog bastards that I don't like.

Whats your philosophy on life?
its so good to be back!
I have one, and I love its sound... and it handles good when ur live actually, just gotta watch ur amp settings, although not too proud about the sustain, but those can be fixed if u screw around with ur amp settings...
I've busted crazy sh!t through my friends' warlock.

(You guys would probably just call me a n00b and say you could pull my stuff in your sleep, but I'm only 15. I kinda suck.)

His warlock handles better than my beast. Mine just has a way thinner neck and the single humbucker it has is better than his two individual ones but the fact that he actually has two pwns my single hum.

Try it and see if you like it. If not, ibanez.
Quote by fly135

I figured it out.
ok. I might try to jam with him sometime, and then see how I like the guitar. also, age doesn't matter, but I do suck too, and I'm 13 (lol i get it from every forums, I'm always the youngest )
Bronze series commpromise a lot on the neck. If you'rre willing to touch it up and sand it a little smooth, its a decent buy especially at that price
I've developed a complex where everytime I hear a Lamb of God song, I burst out laughing

My 7 String V build
My Main Guitars:
Kramer Striker FR-2027SM 7 String
BC Rich Afterburner Warlock
Washburn Xb100 Bass
My Effect(s)/Misc:
Digitech RP350
Quote by Links 2 3 4
ok. I might try to jam with him sometime, and then see how I like the guitar. also, age doesn't matter, but I do suck too, and I'm 13 (lol i get it from every forums, I'm always the youngest )

Im just 13 :P

So this isnt spam, my guitarist in my band uses a bronze warlock, and i havent noticed anything wrong with it, it performs its job well for a cheap guitar. Taking into account he does play through a peavey bandit 112, which is a nice amp as far as im concerned.
Its real hit and miss, some people get one and realise they hate it, others can just ignore the little bits till they can afford better.
The prog kid from way down under of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

GENERATION 7: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
there only a couple bc richs that are good andthe bronze aint 1 of them.

it got pretty bad tone andthe wood just aint good at all.

ive got the kerry king package thing, actually i bought the guitar off a friend cause mine ****ed up and was in shop getting fixed and i needed a guitar.

it plays pretty bad and the action is terrible but i needed a axe to play.

although run it through a ok amp and it can make some beasty chuggas
but its bass wood so might be better for that.

if you're not a beginner i wouldnt go for the warlock. if you just want a axe and want a warlock buy a better one.
Gear:

Gibson lpj
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Les Paul 1960's Tribute Plus
Schecter s-1
Marshall JCM900 100WATT HEAD
Fender mustang 1
Dunlop Crybaby
Danelectro Distortion
Tanglewood exotic electro acoustic
Westfield Bass