As you can see in the signature hopefully, I have a BC Rich warlock with duncans in it. I wanted to know if it is worth it to buy an agile ghost III as my next guitar? I really hear alot of great things about Agile and I can possibly get up the money for it. Would Agile be a good upgrade from the warlock?
Quote by ravenrage07
As you can see in the signature hopefully, I have a BC Rich warlock with duncans in it. I wanted to know if it is worth it to buy an agile ghost III as my next guitar? I really hear alot of great things about Agile and I can possibly get up the money for it. Would Agile be a good upgrade from the warlock?

to be honest i never heard of agile, and if you wanna buy above the warlock, you can only really choose what you like. what i like are the ibanez guitars, thin neck, look very good, reasonable price, and they are made for metal!!! (if you find the right model)

looking up this guitar...24 fret, mahogany body, nice design, light, nice price, reasonable pickups...its good for its price, so i say go for it if you like it, but try to play it before you buy, everything sounds good because people want to sell it...playing it will tell if it is right for you
Quote by samlocke14
they are made from agathis, which is a realy **** wood. and if they have a trem its only a liscenced floyd rose trem.

What makes agathis so bad out of curiosity?
Last edited by fixationdarknes at Nov 8, 2007,
Quote by samlocke14
its a cheap, splintery wood. the tone of it isnt very good and its just used to make the guitar cheaper

Yeah, thats true. But What about those cheaper guitars with like alder body's. Does that mean that the alder is crap, or everything on it besides the alder is crap?