So I definitely love the standard HSS Strat. Is there any guitars that have the same setup that you guys think are better that I should look at? Like a Yamaha strat or something...:p
The RG560. I have one and it's ****ing amazing. Compared to my strat i must say strats have the worst ****ing tremolos on this planet. Plus the ibanez neck is soooooooo thin. That guitar basically IS the neck. I don't know, they are hard to find though lol...but they look badass.
All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.
-Mark Twain
Quote by acoustic87
The RG560. I have one and it's ****ing amazing. Compared to my strat i must say strats have the worst ****ing tremolos on this planet. Plus the ibanez neck is soooooooo thin. That guitar basically IS the neck. I don't know, they are hard to find though lol...but they look badass.

well i like strat tremolos thank you very much :P they have a very unique awesome feel,
as for strat knock offs of sorts, yea id check out maybe like ibanezs and jacksons, and erm...well ther are others...a lot others, but man MIMs rock
Quote by Johansensan
sir, i would like to inform you that you are now my favorite UGer. Not only did you use the word y'all, which is native to my homeland, but you correctly punctuated it using the apostrophe.

Christian Guitarists
A Weekly Devotional
so... why don't u want to buy the MIM then?

better strats are... MIA, MIJ, and the custom shop ones. knock off ones don't have the same feel.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard