Page 1 of 2
I cant believe this guy..im not American but watch fox just out of amazement of the b/s that comes out of that guys mouth. Why do they always 'interview' other fox reporters and also his self promotion really annoys me.
I wouldn't say he's the biggest "retard" in all of America, as there are certainly quite a few, but I will say that his name always makes me think of the O RLY owl.

I play piano and guitar.
Do you play piano?
Add me.
:]
Yeah he's fucking horrible
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I don't think he's retarded. He's either very misguided, or acting just for fame and money.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
^ I agree. In the words of Maddox, Bill O'Reilly is a big, blubbering vagina, but Coulter has him beat in the idiot dept.
Hi, I'm Peter
Quote by CelestialChaos
Nah, Ann Colter beats him pretty easily.
I think it's a tie.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Either of em aren't really idiots, people who listen and react to them are the idiots.
Super-serial list of equipment: guitar, amp, some picks, and a cable.

I know i can be an A55hole, however i try to mean well most of the time..
he is a bit of a dick...especially to the people he interviews. who is ann coulter?
Bands I've seen live:

Def Leppard
Journey
Tool
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Deftones
Alice in Chains
Foo Fighters
Rodrigo y Gabriela
he acts on his gut instinct which has never served him well(remember the phone sex scandal?) Hes acting on fame cuz hes the "O'Reilley" man. Hes a know it all, and everyone here on UG can agree with me, NO ONE likes a know it all.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
All of you are fools.

O'Reilly is a God.

He'll send all the non-believers and people who didn't buy Bill O'Reilly's Cultural Warrior book, to hell!
Quote by SGstriker
You should pick up an acoustic guitar and play stairway to heaven over and over and over again. Thats what I did once. Only I stopped after 2 hours and masturbated furiously.
my friend aaron says hes liberal but he loves that show, and his brother tried to convince me hes smart, their both tools

EDIT:SOADMet8 btw
Last edited by JAS1121 at Nov 1, 2007,
Quote by raindropsXroses
I wouldn't say he's the biggest "retard" in all of America, as there are certainly quite a few, but I will say that his name always makes me think of the O RLY owl.

My terrible photoshop attempt

Quote by DeadDerykk88
Either of em aren't really idiots, people who listen and react to them are the idiots.

I think O'Reilly knows exactly what he's doing. He's not unlike Colbert really, the only difference being that O'Reilly actually gets taken seriously.
Would you do it?

Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by Garret.

My terrible photoshop attempt

Bravo, I like it.

And i think it's a 100,000 way tie between all politicians for biggest American retard.
I don't know crap about Oreilly but I recognize the name. What's he say that's so stupid? I'm a little more familiar with Coulter. Is Oreilly basically an actor, or basically a thinker, or what?
Quote by Wayward_Son

I think O'Reilly knows exactly what he's doing. He's not unlike Colbert really, the only difference being that O'Reilly actually gets taken seriously.

the only people that take him seriously are the 23% of americans that cant seem to get their heads out of their asses
Quote by Captain Insano
Liberals how tiresome...

OH NOES! NOT TEH EVIL LIBRALS!
bill o'reilly is a moron, just like 99% all other pundits. fu ck o'reilly, ann coulter, chris mathews, rush limbaugh, keith olberman, glen beck, sean hannity, and all other talking heads that use their BS flawed rhetoric to divide us. </rant>
hello
Quote by JahJahwarrior
I don't know crap about Oreilly but I recognize the name. What's he say that's so stupid? I'm a little more familiar with Coulter. Is Oreilly basically an actor, or basically a thinker, or what?

then why the f**k did u come in this thread
he is a bad representation of right-wing re[ublicans... at least ann coulter is funny
Founder of the "Foundation to replace Jacob's stolen phone foundation of America" PM me to contribute to this noble cause, no donation is too small, or large for that matter
Bill O'Rielly and Rush Limbaugh both make me sick, they're assholes.
Quote by Pernicano22
As the title says, i busted a nut lol
how much do they cost to fix?
Quote by Inno_a_Satana
bill o'reilly is a moron, just like 99% all other pundits. fu ck o'reilly, ann coulter, chris mathews, rush limbaugh, keith olberman, glen beck, sean hannity, and all other talking heads that use their BS flawed rhetoric to divide us. </rant>

My dad grew up with their lead singer /spam

and yea as entertaining as it is to listen to those people, they do ride the short bus.
I've never liked Bill O'Reilly, but there are worse. Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh come to mind.
Death to Ovation haters!
Quote by Inno_a_Satana

Conservatism pnws Liberalism on every single issue. Take your pick.
Quote by Captain Insano

true conservativism=ok. neoconservatism=one of the most flawed and destructive political ideologies in existence.
hello
Quote by Captain Insano

wow.........its disturbing that there are people this ignorant on ug
Quote by Inno_a_Satana
true conservativism=ok. neoconservatism=one of the most flawed and destructive political ideologies in existence.

Would you do it?

Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by JAS1121

Be careful....Captain Insano shows no moysee.
i personally dont think either of them have it right, conservatives got it on foreign policy and imigration, liberals with abortion/gay marriage and the like
Quote by JAS1121

Ok pick an issue.
Quote by JAS1121
the only people that take him seriously are the 23% of americans that cant seem to get their heads out of their asses
Except Fox has like 9/10 of the top rated news programs in the US. So that cant be entirely true.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
OOOO I got one! IRAQ!

Ending Tyrany, Spreading Democracy, Enforcing Internation Treaties, terrible things.

Sure we made some mistakes, sure people are dying but it's a war and that what happens. "War is Hell"

I say that beats the hell out of sit on our asses, cut military spending and just let our enemies become stronger.
Quote by Captain Insano
Ending Tyrany, Spreading Democracy, Enforcing Internation Treaties, terrible things.

Sure we made some mistakes, sure people are dying but it's a war and that what happens. "War is Hell"

I say that beats the hell out of sit on our asses, cut military spending and just let our enemies become stronger.

Take that to the politics thread.
Quote by Spaceman_Spiff
Take that to the politics thread.

Sorry, for getting a bit of topic, this thread was just bound to turn into a liberal vs. conservative arguement.
Quote by Captain Insano

inteventionist foreign policy is inconsistant with true conservativism. the war in iraq is the work of the neo-cons. neo-conservativism combines the worst of both liberalism (big government, interventionist politics) and conservatism (the influence of the extreme religious right). furthermore, the war in iraq is an illegal war based on false premises
hello
Quote by Inno_a_Satana
inteventionist foreign policy is inconsistant with true conservativism. the war in iraq is the work of the neo-cons. neo-conservativism combines the worst of both liberalism (big government, interventionist politics) and conservatism (the influence of the extreme religious right). furthermore, the war in iraq is an illegal war based on false premises

Well, i'm gunna assume that by true conservatism that you mean "classical liberalism". While I am fairly conservative I wouldn't call myself as libertarian as you prolly do. However Iraq repeatedly broke a whole mess of UN resolutions that required action, which the UN didn't do, so we enforced it for them.
Last edited by Captain Insano at Nov 2, 2007,
Quote by Captain Insano
Well, i'm gunna assume that by true conservatism that you mean "classical liberalism". While I am fairly conservative I wouldn't call myself as libertarian as you prolly do.

yes, i am a libertarian. i'm just gonna take a slight leap of the imagination and guess that you're most likely a neo-con?
hello
Page 1 of 2