I'm looking for a pair of good, high quality closed back headphones that provide very good sound quality. I'm trying to get the most out of listening to my music and good headphones would really be one of the key things to have. I have a pair of $25 Phillips surround sound earbuds and they just aren't doing it for me. I'm looking at a pair of Audio-Technica ATH-A500 headphones right now. Yes, I know they're $150, but I've recently acquired a bit of cash and I felt I needed some good headphones rather than some new effects gear. My friend's brother is quite the audiophile and has a pair of these alongside two Sennheisers, and I'm also gonna ask his opinion on them next time I see him. So would these be a good choice?
you definitely can't go wrong with high end brands like those. also give Bose a look if you feel like you haven't already decided on audio-technica or sennheiser
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Yeah, I'm not going to officially decide until I can get his opinion on it.

As for Bose, WAAAYYYYYY too expensive for me. I don't think I want to spend $300 on a pair of headphones.
My dad has wireless Senheiser headphones he paid about 250$, and the sound quality simply kicks ass so i'd go for senheisers if i was you