is there any way to know who's viewing your pics on facebook?
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
thats almost an invasion of their privacy so i would say no.....but i dont know.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
I'm sure you can get a site tracker...

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

wat are the point in facebook??you owned ppl with points...duh
'Its Better To Burn Out Than Fade Away'

Strat Copy
Marshall VS15R
Boss ME-33
Quote by ApihBlind
wat are the point in facebook??you owned ppl with points...duh

One character is all the response I need:

?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
One character is all the response I need:

?

haha i was thinking the same thing
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
I've wondered that myself.

And Facebook is useful, better then text messaging someone.
maybe you guys aren't aware of this but

Fox owns Facebook. If the government wants any info about you or your friends, Fox will provide it.
peanuts and beers
Quote by Infatuation

Fox owns Facebook. If the government wants any info about you or your friends, Fox will provide it.

Which is why posting ANYTHING you don't want found out ANYWHERE on Internet is a horrible, horrible idea.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
Which is why posting ANYTHING you don't want found out ANYWHERE on Internet is a horrible, horrible idea.

Maybe we should remove the posts about our plan to burn PETA buildings...

I'm pretty sure the TS isn't worried about getting stalked, he probably just doesn't want to get caught stalking.
Quote by julio1987
Maybe we should remove the posts about our plan to burn PETA buildings...

I'm pretty sure the TS isn't worried about getting stalked, he probably just doesn't want to get caught stalking.

No, no, it's perfectly okay to want to dismantle PETA.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by SteveHouse
No, no, it's perfectly okay to want to dismantle PETA.

Si senor!
i dont have a facebook (or myspace).. but i can be found in a pic under the name Jesus Christ..

costume party
Quote by Infatuation

No, they don't. Rupert Murdoch owns Myspace, not facebook. facebook is still independent.
<Han> I love Hitler
hahaha... you've been facebook stalking somebody, haven't you? And now you're worried they're going to catch you. lol. You should have thought about that beforehand.
Quote by GlamSpam

I developed a thought experiment to explain why you can't remember anything before you were born:
Quote by suffer some
hahaha... you've been facebook stalking somebody, haven't you? And now you're worried they're going to catch you. lol. You should have thought about that beforehand.

no haha...i just saved into my computer and sent a pic of this girl in my school that's really hot but i don't know her so i'll probably look like a real freak if she finds out i'm sending other people her picture (just wanted to show a friend something lol)
-Homer Simpson