Okay guys,
some of you probobly read my thread yesterday,
and most of you guys said I was a moron or some crap.

Okay so.
Final question,

Could anyone find a GOOD REASON
why I would put a chair through an outside window in a bathroom with no intent to steal anything?
And I want serious answers.
If you're gonna post bs crap then don't even say anything.
If you wanna flame me, go ahead.
I probobly deserve it but I'm not gonna pay attention to it.

I seriously need your help.
you saw a spider.

i'm being completely serious.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Not to be a dick or anything, but you're probably not gonna get much serious help in the Pit...
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
claim that you acted out in rage, and that was the first thing in sight that you could break. you went into a blind rage over something, and decided to act out by throwing a chair through a window. then you stormed off.
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
why did you throw the chair into the window???
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
i'm telling you, just say you're deathly afraid of spiders.
you had a traumatic experience when you were 7 and you were having a flashback.
there was a daddy long leg on the window sill.
what better way to make sure its dead than to throw a chair through the window?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

seriously thurston might have something there.....
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
You invaded their privacy and broke the law man. To add to this, rather than owning up to your mistake because you realize that it was wrong, you spend your time thinking of ways to weasel your way out of it. You deserve to get caught and punished.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
I tried to rob my friend.
So I took the chair and put it in the bathroom, so I could land safely. They also got my fingerprints on the bathroom wall too, so if I have a good reason for no intent to steal anything.. I'm free to go.
Because I did not take anything, It was an attempt to rob.
Someone link to the thread please?
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
I deleted it.
Just give me a good reason
why I would throw a chair in the bathroom without an attempt to steal.
Quote by LeeSympathetic
So I took the chair and put it in the bathroom, so I could land safely. They also got my fingerprints on the bathroom wall too, so if I have a good reason for no intent to steal anything.. I'm free to go.

you were trying to rob your friend??

what are you a tweaker or something?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by terrencemaddox
You invaded their privacy and broke the law man. To add to this, rather than owning up to your mistake because you realize that it was wrong, you spend your time thinking of ways to weasel your way out of it. You deserve to get caught and punished.

well aint YOU a dick today.

jk
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored
I'd start a World War too if I listened to enough polka.

Quote by COBHC728
To TriviumJunkie: You need rehab my friend

stanleybach ur fucking banned!!
APSH!!
Quote by triviumjunkie
well aint YOU a dick today.

jk

Just today?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

hahaha

tell them a voice in your head told you to do it. His name is Hubert and he also told you to burn the place down but you compromised with a chair through a window

Then you can spend 3-6 months in a nuthouse under close watch..

TOTALLY worth you being a moron for like 5 seconds
Quote by LeeSympathetic

Is exactly why you SHOULD get in trouble asshole

But hey whatever

say you felt socially deprived and you wanted to do something to make you stand out an seem cool
cry if you can.

But on a serious note.

Just own up to it puss nuts
You're a ****ing retard who tried to rob your friend but failed horrible, and since you failed so badly you Should infact be caught
wear gloves, or just go through an unlocked window nexttime retard
Cancer.
Last edited by jesus-squared at Nov 2, 2007,
Whoa now, if you were trying to steal from your friend then I don't think you're going to get much help. The Pit doesn't take to kindly to dishonesty.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Only in the The Pit....Only in The Pit.....
"As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being..."

~ C.G. Jung
just ****ing own up to it. you made a mistake and things will only get worse if you keep on lying. seriously, can you come up with a good reason to rob your "friend"? i really want to know. or at least see you make an ass of yourself trying to explain... take some damn responsibility for your actions.

I CAN TOTALLY EXPLAIN THAT... I HAD... uh... UNPROTECTED SEX WITH A PORCUPINE
Quote by LeeSympathetic
^
+1

Look, I really don't get some strange kick out of you messing up and having the possibility of getting in trouble hanging over your head. I just don't think you see how stupid your actions were. Think about how scary that could have (or may have) been for the family. Not to mention that it could have been dangerous for YOU. You never know how people will react to those kinds of situations and you take a major risk by putting yourself in one.

I guess I was a bit harsh with the bit about how you deserve to be punished, but don't you think you are being a bit immature with how you are handling this? You haven't even shown any remorse, other than for the possibility that you could get caught.
Miss Scourge? PM me.