Page 1 of 2
Have any of you ever considered working for the CIA?

What's your opinions on the CIA?
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
I always wanted to be one of those Men In Black so i could kill aliens...
CIA, not so much...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
I'd love to work for the CIA. But I can't cuz my family has a history with ****ing with the DEA. >=[

I mean C'mon, I wanna be a hardcore super spy and get all the hot spy chicks, but I can't cuz some people I'm related to got busted for drugs? that doesn't make sense!
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
i wouldnt mind working for them.

im studying for a degree in history right now. im sure they could use people that can do research for them.
Quote by captainjackass
I always thought it would be cool, but really, where would you apply? lol

I've always wondered that too haha.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

I'm pretty sure you call the White House and just ask.

That works best if you say it in an Arab accent.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by captainjackass
I always thought it would be cool, but really, where would you apply? lol

Careerbuilder.com??? maybe?
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
^ You're serious? You didn't just make that site ten seconds ago?

Wow.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
^ You're serious? You didn't just make that site ten seconds ago?

Wow.

totally serious.

you can apply to be a spy online.

no joke.
i want to work as a CSI under Horatio Caine.

with Emily Proctor of course. err... CSI Calleigh Dusquene.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Quote by daytripper75
totally serious.

you can apply to be a spy online.

no joke.

are you trying to blow my cover or are you just conveinetly spilling information?

SHUT UP ASSHOLE

(jk.... maybe)
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by x_thurston_x
are you trying to blow my cover or are you just conveinetly spilling information?

SHUT UP ASSHOLE

(jk.... maybe)

YOUR REAL NAME IS VALERIE PLAME!!

now what?!?!?!?!?
Quote by daytripper75
YOUR REAL NAME IS VALERIE PLAME!!

now what?!?!?!?!?

i was so going to keep going on with that but i just can't stop laughing long enough to think of anything...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Yeah, you guys can apply on their website!
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by x_thurston_x
I always wanted to be one of those Men In Black so i could kill aliens...
CIA, not so much...

same here
Hi
Why the hell would you want to work for an intelligence service?
Quote by Shea Donoghue
"WHY DON'T YOU JUST F*CK OFF?!" So I ran up to her face and went "FINE, I F*CKING WILL" and stuck my hands down my pants and started masturbating. My friends were pissing themselves laughing while she just went "JESUS CHRIST"
Well I read this and considered and thought... Why shouldn't I work for the CIA? That's a tough one, but I'll take a shot. Say I'm working at CIA. Somebody puts a code on my desk, something nobody else can break. Maybe I take a shot at it and maybe I break it. And I'm real happy with myself, 'cause I did my job well.

...But maybe that code was the location of some rebel army in North Africa or the Middle East. Once they have that location, they bomb the village where the rebels were hiding and fifteen hundred people I never met, never had a no problem with get killed. Now the politicians are sayin', "Oh, Send in the marines to secure the area" 'cause they don't give a shit. It won't be their kid over there, gettin' shot. Just like it wasn't them when their number got called, 'cause they were pullin' a tour in the National Guard. It'll be some kid from Southie takin' shrapnel in the ass. And he comes back to find that the plant he used to work at got exported to the country he just got back from. And the guy who put the shrapnel in his ass got his old job, 'cause he'll work for fifteen cents a day and no bathroom breaks.

Meanwhile he realizes the only reason he was over there in the first place was so we could install a government that would sell us oil at a good price. And of course the oil companies used the skirmish over there to scare up domestic oil prices. A cute little ancillary benefit for them, but it ain't helping my buddy at two-fifty a gallon. And they're takin' their sweet time bringin' the oil back of course, and maybe even took the liberty of hiring an alcoholic skipper who likes to drink martinis and fuckin' play slalom with the icebergs, and it ain't too long 'til he hits one, spills the oil and kills all the sea life in the North Atlantic.

So now my buddy's out of work and he can't afford to drive, so he's got to walk to the fuckin' job interviews, which sucks 'cause the shrapnel in his ass is givin' him chronic hemorrhoids. And meanwhile he's starvin' 'cause every time he tries to get a bite to eat the only blue plate special they're servin' is North Atlantic scrod with Quaker State. So what did I think? I'm holdin' out for somethin' better. I figure fuck it, while I'm at it why not just shoot my buddy, take his job, give it to his sworn enemy, hike up gas prices, bomb a village, club a baby seal, hit the hash pipe and join the National Guard? I could be elected president.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
Well I read this and considered and thought... Why shouldn't I work for the CIA? That's a tough one, but I'll take a shot. Say I'm working at CIA. Somebody puts a code on my desk, something nobody else can break. Maybe I take a shot at it and maybe I break it. And I'm real happy with myself, 'cause I did my job well.

...But maybe that code was the location of some rebel army in North Africa or the Middle East. Once they have that location, they bomb the village where the rebels were hiding and fifteen hundred people I never met, never had a no problem with get killed. Now the politicians are sayin', "Oh, Send in the marines to secure the area" 'cause they don't give a shit. It won't be their kid over there, gettin' shot. Just like it wasn't them when their number got called, 'cause they were pullin' a tour in the National Guard. It'll be some kid from Southie takin' shrapnel in the ass. And he comes back to find that the plant he used to work at got exported to the country he just got back from. And the guy who put the shrapnel in his ass got his old job, 'cause he'll work for fifteen cents a day and no bathroom breaks.

Meanwhile he realizes the only reason he was over there in the first place was so we could install a government that would sell us oil at a good price. And of course the oil companies used the skirmish over there to scare up domestic oil prices. A cute little ancillary benefit for them, but it ain't helping my buddy at two-fifty a gallon. And they're takin' their sweet time bringin' the oil back of course, and maybe even took the liberty of hiring an alcoholic skipper who likes to drink martinis and fuckin' play slalom with the icebergs, and it ain't too long 'til he hits one, spills the oil and kills all the sea life in the North Atlantic.

So now my buddy's out of work and he can't afford to drive, so he's got to walk to the fuckin' job interviews, which sucks 'cause the shrapnel in his ass is givin' him chronic hemorrhoids. And meanwhile he's starvin' 'cause every time he tries to get a bite to eat the only blue plate special they're servin' is North Atlantic scrod with Quaker State. So what did I think? I'm holdin' out for somethin' better. I figure fuck it, while I'm at it why not just shoot my buddy, take his job, give it to his sworn enemy, hike up gas prices, bomb a village, club a baby seal, hit the hash pipe and join the National Guard? I could be elected president.

or not.

and those baby seals are evil. did you ever see those eyes? LOOK AT THE EYES!!!!
Quote by daytripper75
or not.

and those baby seals are evil. did you ever see those eyes? LOOK AT THE EYES!!!!

Someone doesn't get the reference. One cookie for anyone who does...
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
^Good Will Hunting.

Thank you google...

Don't steal, don't lift
Twenty years of schoolin'
And they put you on the day shift
Last edited by Defunkt at Nov 2, 2007,
CIA isn't all spies. They have offices similar to any functioning office. If the job pays good, I'll do it.
I'm seriously considering it. I ship out for a 2 year stint in the US Army (infantry) in July and after I get back I think I'm going to get a BA in international business or maybe cultural studies. I'm going to try and minor russian or some other slavik language as I hear those are needed.

Being a spy would be so bad ass.
I am the Infantry.
This thread is going to get raided and everyone is going to have their minds wiped...

^
He's laughing at YOU.
You better click that bastard.

Ibanez RG370DX
Peavey Valveking 112 (w/ Bad Monkey and GE-7 EQ)
The CIA is really close to my house. A lot of my friends have parents who work there, and consequently feel that they too should work there.
I could take it or leave it. I mean, I'm positive I never will work there, and I'd rather not, but it's not like I'm morally against it or something.

It's really annoying though; if you make a wrong turn into it, you're immediately stopped and questioned. You can't drive down the road three feet and turn back. My dad always forgets and we're late to school because of it...
DOWN&OUT
I've considered working in their electronics department but I can't keep a secret.

If you can apply to be a spy surely they're in need if Ninjas?
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mk_ultra

Project MKULTRA, or MK-ULTRA, was the code name for a covert CIA mind-control and chemical interrogation research program, run by the Office of Scientific Intelligence, that began in the early 1950s and continued at least through the late 1960s.[1][2][3] There is much published evidence that the project involved the surreptitious use of many types of drugs, as well as other methodology, to manipulate individual mental states and to alter brain function.[4]

Project MK-ULTRA was first brought to wide public attention in 1975 by the U.S. Congress, in the form of the Church Committee, and by a presidential commission known as the Rockefeller Commission. Investigative efforts were hampered by the fact that CIA Director Richard Helms ordered all MKULTRA files destroyed in 1973.[5]

Although the CIA insists that MKULTRA-type experiments have been abandoned, 14-year CIA veteran Victor Marchetti has stated in various interviews that the CIA routinely conducts disinformation campaigns and that CIA mind control research continued. In a 1977 interview, Marchetti specifically called the CIA claim that MKULTRA was abandoned a 'cover story.'.[6][7]

On the Senate floor in 1977, Senator Ted Kennedy said:

The Deputy Director of the CIA revealed that over thirty universities and institutions were involved in an 'extensive testing and experimentation' program which included covert drug tests on unwitting citizens 'at all social levels, high and low, native Americans and foreign.' Several of these tests involved the administration of LSD to 'unwitting subjects in social situations.' At least one death, that of Dr. [Frank] Olson, resulted from these activities. The Agency itself acknowledged that these tests made little scientific sense. The agents doing the monitoring were not qualified scientific observers.[8]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-ES8Bv0_8w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXDASDDrDkM&feature=related

"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
My cousins husband has worked for them for close to 20 years. He's a computer network analyst. Aka a hacker. I have another friend whose daughter went to work for them last summer as a forensic accountant.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Yeah. That's my plan after highschool. I'm going to join the CIA in new york. All I need is to get a letter of req from my culinary teacher and I'm set :] I'll have the 6 months of on the job training by the time i graduate next year.

And eCookie goes to whoever gets what I'm talking about.
Quote by Lil Macker
I voted 9, cause I would only let my mum give me a handjob...

Quote by brennsy
SathiaSun for president

Un-Banned! Boy, does it feel great to be back.
Join the Bear Grylls Foundation group!
Hmm...they need an axeslinger like me.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by SathiaSun
Yeah. That's my plan after highschool. I'm going to join the CIA in new york. All I need is to get a letter of req from my culinary teacher and I'm set :] I'll have the 6 months of on the job training by the time i graduate next year.

And eCookie goes to whoever gets what I'm talking about.

http://www.ciachef.edu/
Even us non-CIA types could figure that one out. Keep the cookie it might have mind control drugs in it.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
I would have applied for an internship with the CIA/FBI/various government agencies, but the deadlines for this summer had passed when I considered applying.

-SD
Quote by Ur all $h1t
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mk_ultra

Project MKULTRA, or MK-ULTRA, was the code name for a covert CIA mind-control and chemical interrogation research program, run by the Office of Scientific Intelligence, that began in the early 1950s and continued at least through the late ... blah blah hippie blah blah

I wish I had a job as bad ass as this.
I am the Infantry.
My friend was approached by some government agency recruiter at 'uni a while back. My friend's doing Arabic and Islamic studies with international relations and apparently they get recruited quite regularly.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by nirvana001
I wish I had a job as bad ass as this.

Hippie?
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by daytripper75
i wouldnt mind working for them.

im studying for a degree in history right now. im sure they could use people that can do research for them.

my plan is to be an analyst for the CIA, or the NSA, and i was planning to get a degree in history with a minor in international relations to accomplish that. what else could you use a degree in history for?
My Gear:
Fender 60th Anniversary Standard Strat
Vox AD30VT
Big Muff Pi.
Page 1 of 2