anybody know of any online USA guitar stores that will ship guitars to Australia?

because buying a guitar from the States and shipping it over to Australia works out about 1000 bucks cheaper than buying an American-made guitar from a store in Australia
i dont think your figures are quite correct, but i think musicians friend is american?
Quote by NGD1313
I cen lyk spel reel gud. I came n 2nd n da spelling b, sum dumb 4en kid beet meh.
Only because the US dollar is a piece of ****.

I thought the aussie dollar was going up, so i could get an orange amp for cheaper... except their british.

I think the reason alot of online guitar stores in USA won't ship to australia, is because there are guitar stores in australia. Like fender has dealers in America for americans and in Australia for australians and the prices are set for a reason.

If you find a site apart from ebay, let us know GL
Quote by muso_ chris
i dont think your figures are quite correct, but i think musicians friend is american?

Fender American Sunburst Strat is about 1200 AUS from online stores in the States, plus 200-300 bucks shipping works out to 1500, Allans Music has the same guitar for 2500 bucks in store. Even if it works out that I save less than 1000 bucks, it's still a helluva difference!
music123.com ships world wide.

Kramer Focus 3000
Ibanez ATK300
Rocktron Chameleon
Digitech IPS33B
Ibanez WH10
Korg Pitchblack
Line6 UX2