Page 1 of 2
Why do people cause trouble like this. 2 weeks ago a mate of mine was bashed by some people who used to go to my old school. They did this out of cold blood, just ran up and started wailing on him. Another friend saw and pressed charges. They saw him 2day sitting on the grass and kicked him in the face before he could get up. then just beat him, in front of his girlfriend and all. Im scared to visit town now just beacuse these scum are on our streets, they have done 5 assaults i know of in the past month and are still free.

Gear:
Ibanez JPM P100A
Schecter C7 Loomis
Ibanez Rg1570
Agile Intrepid 828 Pro Dual
Schecter Omen FR Extreme
Ibanez RG550 (Fernandez Sustainer)
Laney World Series 120-TR
POD X3 Live
Cool.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
My guess is that they feel tough doing the things they do. Has anyone told the police yet? If not, you might want to arm yourself

...or at least buy World of Warcraft so you won't go outside.
█████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████ █████

You're just another brick in the wall
Quote by fadetowhite
sneak up on them and night and beat them to death with your guitar

+ all of the 1's
haha, i'm pretty sure your mate just got served.
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
It never hurts to act like Frogger...

"Hey, we are going to wail on you!!!"
*Jumps onto alligator, into little cave thing*
"HAHA, extra life *****s!!!"

Seriously, awareness is the key to these situations. Tell the police that there have been five assaults, the more reports they get on them, the more serious it will seem and therefore need to be checked out. Also, tell people you know in the town to watch out for those little punks...
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by mcw00t

Quote by bearded_monkey
Because people suck. Congratulations on finally realising it.

You guys are sad....

Maybe you are a prime example of people sucking.

Quote by En_zed
You guys are sad....

Maybe you are a prime example of people sucking.

I do suck...BALLS!!

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
The thing is the police know i cant understand why they arent in jail. BTW i already have WoW and my mate has organised to have the **** kicked out of them, but that wont solve anything really

Gear:
Ibanez JPM P100A
Schecter C7 Loomis
Ibanez Rg1570
Agile Intrepid 828 Pro Dual
Schecter Omen FR Extreme
Ibanez RG550 (Fernandez Sustainer)
Laney World Series 120-TR
POD X3 Live
Quote by mcw00t
I do suck...BALLS!!

Huge balls!

because it makes people feel tough, beating on one person when theres a group of them. its so brave isnt it. it happens all the time. here in aus, there were riots in a place called cronulla, race riots, then a while after, this guy was walking down the street, and saw some lebanese guys running for him, so he turned around and tried to run away and ran into a shopping plaza, and the caught him, and kicked the sh!t out of him in the doorway to it because it was locked. there were about 50 or 60 lebs all up, and when i say lebs, i mean, they bashed him because hes an aussie. only about 10 i think were actually charged on the matter. the others couldnt be identified. if you see the footage, the people should go to jail for the sheer brutality.
Quote by NGD1313
I cen lyk spel reel gud. I came n 2nd n da spelling b, sum dumb 4en kid beet meh.
Quote by En_zed
Huge balls!

Ding! Ding!

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
Quote by blue_bogan
The thing is the police know i cant understand why they arent in jail. BTW i already have WoW and my mate has organised to have the **** kicked out of them, but that wont solve anything really

Oh yea, because returning the violence will solve everything
Quote by denizenz
Cute in English is the same as grim and frostbitten in Nordic.

Gear:
Washburn T14 B
Laney RB-1
Quote by blue_bogan

Violence is BAD! *USES VIOLENCE*
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by rorythefaggot
Cool.

Wow. You're a prick.

Luckily, where I live, everyone knows everyone, so there isn't too much random violence. Sure, on a friday night, there are occasionally drunken fights, but thats about it. Where I live is filled with more druggies than anything.
why havent anyone kicked their asses... they cant be so strong... if u or someone beat them infront of a lot of ppl they will brobebly stop, or kill u later... anyway its wurth it xD
Quote by blue_bogan
Why do people cause trouble like this. 2 weeks ago a mate of mine was bashed by some people who used to go to my old school. They did this out of cold blood, just ran up and started wailing on him. Another friend saw and pressed charges. They saw him 2day sitting on the grass and kicked him in the face before he could get up. then just beat him, in front of his girlfriend and all. Im scared to visit town now just beacuse these scum are on our streets, they have done 5 assaults i know of in the past month and are still free.

That's how I roll Broseph.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Quote by bearded_monkey
Fair enough. I'm not going to get into an internet argument because that's just plain sad.

Fine choice, sah.

Quote by Fredde_
why havent anyone kicked their asses... they cant be so strong... if u or someone beat them infront of a lot of ppl they will brobebly stop, or kill u later... anyway its wurth it xD

Why hasnt anyone forced you to read the dictionary?
Quote by NERV_UK
Relevance?

he has a magic sword +1

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
Quote by mcw00t
he has a magic sword +1

Lol,

To make post worthy:

Beat up younger kids to vent your anger, then build to bigger younger kids, gradually building a rep, by the end of it the butt plugs will be afraid of yous guys.

Alternatively you could get buff in a Rocky style Montage which takes half the time.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Quote by umop-3p!sdn
Why hasnt anyone forced you to read the dictionary?

take to much time xD
What the hell is wrong with ppl

Answer: They are people... you are a person you dish it out all the same as you take it in. So get over it. Peace.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
I hate that kinda assholes, there are lots of them where I live, and the worse is they are all armed with knives and even guns, if you start a fight with one of them, prepare to fight the whole neighborhood.
They really disgust me, one of them beat up a friend of mine who even went to the hospital.
I HAVE A SIG AND IT'S HUGE LOL
Quote by mcw00t

By far the best answer
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Do what all great fighters do.......When they chase you go around a corner and put on a fake moustache and tell them the kid there looking for went thataway. And point them down the street
Quote by muso_ chris
because it makes people feel tough, beating on one person when theres a group of them. its so brave isnt it. it happens all the time. here in aus, there were riots in a place called cronulla, race riots, then a while after, this guy was walking down the street, and saw some lebanese guys running for him, so he turned around and tried to run away and ran into a shopping plaza, and the caught him, and kicked the sh!t out of him in the doorway to it because it was locked. there were about 50 or 60 lebs all up, and when i say lebs, i mean, they bashed him because hes an aussie. only about 10 i think were actually charged on the matter. the others couldnt be identified. if you see the footage, the people should go to jail for the sheer brutality.

Oh my God. You are an absolute delinquent. It doesn't happen all the time and the events you just described (apart from the riots) are most likely falsified.

Check your stuff before you go giving this fine country a bad name
I play guitar. So I joined a club about it.

Quote by copet
Why has Kirk Hammett not been in G3? Figure Joe has invited him but he is too busy with Metallica?

As bad as it sounds, carry a gun. Don't have to shoot anyone, but that sends those morons packing, fast.
this is why mary jane should be legalized. people would be too stoned to fight, and too lazy to get angry

Quote by armon77
this is why mary jane should be legalized. people would be too stoned to fight, and too lazy to get angry

To quote Alice Cooper: "If I had to choose between banning alcohol or marijuana, I would ban alcohol. Drunks want to fight you. Stoners want to eat with you."
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
http://youtube.com/watch?v=re6Ygu7DcWQ

you should get this. might come handy in the heat of a battle.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
i has a bucket
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Quote by JustinMalvo
Oh my God. You are an absolute delinquent. It doesn't happen all the time and the events you just described (apart from the riots) are most likely falsified.

Check your stuff before you go giving this fine country a bad name

Actually that incident hes refering to with the 50 or 60 lebs did actually happen, it was on the news for a couple of weeks and a current affair interviewing the victim.
He was in really bad shape

But the kinda people that rolled your friend are refered to as lads (or chavs to you poms )

Try and find out what gangs exist in your area and how big they are and let the cops know whats happened.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone SG Special Customshop
Jackson JS30RR

Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss Metal Zone
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Ibanez Lo Fi
Behringer Tuner

Marshall AVT100X

Quote by IUseAPurplePick
Quote by Joshrocker48
I Use a purple pick.

+1
You could always take a few martial arts classes, beat their ass next time.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
okay, im am seriously hella pissed off just by reading this, arm yourself and your bros and be ready to beat some ass.
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored
I'd start a World War too if I listened to enough polka.

Quote by COBHC728
To TriviumJunkie: You need rehab my friend

stanleybach ur fucking banned!!
APSH!!
Page 1 of 2