God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
Although the name Chris creates idealism and the urge to help others, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature.

You do enjoy an argument and will at times say things just to get others going and then you sit back and enjoy the debate.

You lack system and order and find it very difficult to budget and save money.

Oh so accurate, apart from the first paragraph.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
* Although the name Bojan creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is "I know." This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, worry, and mental tension.

* The name of Bojan has given you good business ability and a high regard for proper standards of conduct.

* You have an appreciation for good music, literature, art, drama, and philosophy, and you could be creative in those fields.

* An outdoor life also appeals to you and you could find much enjoyment in the beauties of nature.

* In the business world, your reserve and outward placidity command respect for your authority.

* However, in your personal life, this reserve and reticence are often mistaken for coldness and lack of feeling, with the result that others find it difficult to understand you.

Impressive. It's like someone has been living in my urethra all my life, and came out to tell me what i'm like.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Your First Name of: Daniel

* Although the name Daniel creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes an emotional intensity that is hard to control.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, worry, and mental tension.

* Your name of Daniel has created a most expressive nature, idealistic and inspirational, driven with a strong inner urge to be of service in some way that would uplift humanity as a whole.

* However, there is a tendency to assume too heavy a burden of responsibility for others, which leads to worry and undue concern.

* People with problems are drawn to you as they recognize you as one who has understanding and gives not only sympathy and comfort but provides also some constructive advice or assistance.

* You have a generous quality to your nature, but you must guard carefully against giving more than you receive or you will find yourself doing without because you have helped someone else.

Quite accurate, I think.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Florian

[...]
You are deep, philosophical, and refined, but your extremely sensitive nature causes you to become depressed over any real or imagined slight.
[...]

Wooow...
Last edited by Burakki at Nov 2, 2007,
* Although the name Colm creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, worry, and mental tension.

* Your name of Colm creates a quick, clever mind capable of grasping and assimilating new ideas.

* You are rather studious, mentally challenging each new idea before accepting it.

* Because you learn so quickly you have little patience with those whose mental processes are somewhat slower, and you could become supercilious or somewhat "know it all" in your attitude.

* This characteristic could make you rather unpopular with your associates.

* Although you are very knowledgeable and intelligent, you often find spontaneous verbal expression difficult.

* You crave friendship, understanding, love, and affection about your reserved manner appears forbidding to others.

O.o
* Although the name John creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, and worry or mental tension.

* The name of John has made you serious-minded, responsible, and stable.

* You love the security of a home and family, you are fond of children, and, as a parent you would be fair and understanding.

* Although you have good business judgment, you are not aggressive in your dealings because you do not like to create issues.

* You would be successful in any position dealing with the public as you have a diplomatic and tactful manner and possess a charming, easy-going nature which puts people at ease.

* People are drawn to you because they feel that you are patient, kind, understanding, and responsive.

-_-

There's no mention of sexual deviancy, it failed.
Founder of Jaco society

[22:08:23] <Confusius> I wish I was a bassist
[22:08:26] <Confusius> you fuckers look cool

Want to know how to play bass in jazz? Read this.
* The name Ryan creates the urge to be creative and original, but we point out that it limits your versatility and scope, tuning you to technical details.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses centring in the head, and in the stomach and intestinal organs.

* Your first name of Ryan has given you a very practical, hard-working, systematic nature.

* Your interests are focused on technical, mechanical, and scientific things, rather than interests of an artistic, musical, or social nature.

* You have a rather skeptical outlook on life and rather materialistic standards.

* In reaching your goals, you are very independent and resourceful, patient and determined.

* You can be so very positive and definite in your own ideas and opinions that others sense a lack of tact and friendliness in your manner of expression.

aww, shoot... well guys, i'm quitting guitar now, i guess i just can't cut it...
* Although the name Marc creates the urge to be a leader and organizer, we stress that it causes a materialistic approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the reproductive organs, and tension or accidents to the head.

* The first name of Marc creates a shrewd, aggressive, business nature, intent on personal gain.

* The desires for independence and financial success have been strong motivating forces from early in your life.

* You are capable of logical and analytical thinking along practical business lines, and could excel in financial fields, law, or politics.

* Your judgment is seldom swayed through your feelings.

Hahaha. So true!
My name is Marc! Silly username.
* Although the name John creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, and worry or mental tension.

* The name of John has made you serious-minded, responsible, and stable.

* You love the security of a home and family, you are fond of children, and, as a parent you would be fair and understanding.

* Although you have good business judgment, you are not aggressive in your dealings because you do not like to create issues.

* You would be successful in any position dealing with the public as you have a diplomatic and tactful manner and possess a charming, easy-going nature which puts people at ease.

* People are drawn to you because they feel that you are patient, kind, understanding, and responsive.

0_o That was pretty spot on...
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
* Though the name Pratik creates the urge to be creative and original, we stress through a scattered and emotional nature, you suffer frustration.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, and in tension or accidents to the head.

* Pratik as a first name gives you a very independent nature, yet you are friendly, approachable, and generous.

* You can be a spontaneous, expressive, and talkative person.

* Generally you are good-natured, though at times you can be rather blunt and sarcastic.

* This name incorporates creative, artistic, and musical abilities, and there would be an element of originality in all that you do.

* You like to do things on the spur of the moment without planning or prior arrangements.

* Your spirits are buoyed up greatly by encouragement and appreciation.

I didn't expect to find a name like mine there
Your First Name of: Marco
Click here for a description of your first and last names combined.

Although the name Marco creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes a restless intensity that defies relaxation.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, and solar plexus.

The name of Marco has given you sensitivity and appreciation for the finer and deeper things in life.

You can enjoy reading, study, and contemplation about many different subjects.

When your interests or curiosity are aroused, you work intensely at new undertakings, but your interests often wane when you encounter drudgery and monotony, with the result that you leave many things unfinished.

Your name has taken you into many bitter experiences.

The greatest lack in your life is stability and peace of mind.

A peaceful and quiet environment, especially out in nature, is one of your greatest desires, but you are constantly taken into chaotic conditions.

Because you have high ideals and are a principled person, you have been disillusioned and disappointed in people on many occasions and have experienced much aloneness.

thats so scary, its all true....except the bitter experiences one
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by Kiffa
Although the name Chris creates idealism and the urge to help others, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature.

You do enjoy an argument and will at times say things just to get others going and then you sit back and enjoy the debate.

Oh so accurate, apart from the first paragraph.

mine said exactly the same ****ing thing......and my names not chris
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
* The name Alix creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses through tension or accidents to the head.

* Your first name of Alix creates individuality, independence, self-confidence, initiative, and an inclination to physical activity.

* You are not inclined to merge your opinions and viewpoints with others, to accept compromise, or to work in a subservient position against your will.

* Your expression is invariably quite direct and candid.

* Others find it difficult to accept your domineering and, at times, argumentative manner.

Haha, sounds about right actually.
Last edited by Alix_D at Nov 2, 2007,
Your First Name of: Esther!

* Although the name Esther creates the urge to be creative and original, we point out that is causes frustration through a scattered and emotional nature.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, and in tension or accidents to the head.

* Your first name of Esther has made you a friendly, approachable, and generous person.

* Generally you are good-natured, though at times you can be blunt and sarcastic.

* As you are naturally talkative, you find it easy to meet and make friends with many people.

* This name inclines you to be sympathetic and generous to those in difficult or unfortunate circumstances.

* You can be firm, positive, and independent in your own ideas and in reaching your own decisions, yet when it comes to taking action or following things through to completion, you often need encouragement.

* You respond quickly to kind words or any appreciation shown you.

* There are artistic, creative abilities in this name that you could express through music or singing, or, in a practical way, through sewing or interior decorating

apart from making friends easily, and if you substitute sewing/interior decorating for art in general, that's pretty accurate, lol. i'm not all that decisive either come to think of it...

edit: problems to the bloodstream...i was severely anaemic like, three years ago. THEY IZ WATCHING MEEEEE!!11!1!!

i dunno about the liver (i do drink a lot) but i do have problems with my pancreas, having type one diabetes as for tension...i really dunno.

well, it was a pretty good guess on their part anyway.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Last edited by esther_mouse at Nov 2, 2007,
* Although the name Alex creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it can cause a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is "I know" when not combined with a balanced last name.

* This name, when not combined with a balanced last name, can also frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses through worry and mental tension.

* Your name of Alex gives you a clever mind, good business judgment, a sense of responsibility, and an appreciation of the finer things of life.

* You are serious-minded and not inclined to make light of things even in little ways, and in your younger years you had more mature interests than others your age.

* Home and family mean a great deal to you and it is natural that you should desire the security of a peaceful, settled home environment where you can enjoy the companionship of family and friends.

* Whatever you set out to accomplish you do your very best to complete in accordance with what you consider to be right.

close enough
Although the name Max creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, and tension or accidents to the head.

Your name of Max gives you the ability to be creative along practical lines of endeavour.

Your ideas can be very original and inventive.

You enjoy being with people in a social environment.

Your personal appearance is important to you, for you desire to make a good impression on others.

Your pleasant manner attracts people to you with their problems and you are capable of offering practical advice, though you would probably not follow such advice yourself.

This name causes you to be somewhat too concerned with the personalities, problems, and activities of other people.
The name Danny creates the urge to be creative and original, but we point out that it limits your versatility and scope, tuning you to technical details.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses centring in the head, and in the stomach and intestinal organs.

Your first name of Danny has given you a very practical, hard-working, systematic nature.

Your interests are focused on technical, mechanical, and scientific things, rather than interests of an artistic, musical, or social nature.

You have a rather skeptical outlook on life and rather materialistic standards.

In reaching your goals, you are very independent and resourceful, patient and determined.

You can be so very positive and definite in your own ideas and opinions that others sense a lack of tact and friendliness in your manner of expression.

Nothing like me
* Although the name Johan creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, liver, and bloodstream.

* Your name of Johan is a dual influence: at times you can be extremely happy, expressive, full of fun, and good-natured; yet at other times you find congenial association impossible, being controlled by self-pity, moods, and depression.

* If you could express only the constructive qualities and restrain the negative qualities of your nature, you would always be good company.

* These contrasting qualities make it difficult for people to understand you and can lead to friction in your personal life.

* You are deep, philosophical, and refined, but your extremely sensitive nature causes you to become depressed over any real or imagined slight.
Rig:

Gibson ES-335
Peavy Classic 30
* Although the name Aaron creates executive ambitions, we emphasize that it limits your versatility and scope, tuning you to technical details.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the reproductive organs, and elimination system.

Im actually on of the healthiest people i know o.O

* Your name of Aaron has made you practical, systematic, and thorough.

* This name encourages the expression of leadership and organizational skills, shrewdness, and analytical ability.

They didnt just put me and organised in the same sentance did they?

* You are mathematically adept and have great patience with work of a detailed nature such as bookkeeping, accounting, or technical research.

They got something right =o

* Particular about your material possessions, you keep everything you own in a good state of repair, and you budget your personal finances very carefully.

Actually, i spend spontaneously, all depends on what i fancy at the time lol

* Because of its matter-of-fact influence, this name limits, to some degree, your ability to be flexible and spontaneous.

They got this wrong too...

* You tend to treat new and unfamiliar ideas with scepticism.

* Because of the serious, responsible qualities of your name, you must recognize the importance of a sense of humour and optimistic perspective of life.

Maybe i dont fit my name then, the only bit right is the Maths/Science bit...
* Although the name Russell creates executive ambitions, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the reproductive organs, heart, lungs and bronchial area.

* The name of Russell has made you rather reserved and, at times, secretive about your personal affairs.

* As a result, people find it difficult to understand you and you suffer through loneliness.

* You are interested in understanding life along scientific, religious, and philosophical lines.

* Also, you derive much enjoyment from reading and from being out in nature.

* At times, you find it easier to express your thoughts in writing, rather than verbally.

* You are astute regarding the value of money, have good business judgment, and can drive a hard bargain if such is required.

* This name has not allowed you to express fully the softer, more spontaneous qualities of your nature because of its practical business attributes.

oh my...
Fender American Vintage '62 Jaguar
Fender Crafted in Japan '62 Telecaster
THD Flexi-50 + Vox V112HTV Handwired Cab

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the nervous system, liver, and bloodstream.

Your name of Chris gives you a very happy-go-lucky, spontaneous nature.

You see the humorous side of many situations and can laugh at yourself as well as at others.

This name gives you a musical, artistic nature and you would do well in any occupation in the entertainment field.

You have many friends because of your generous, happy nature, but if crossed you have a quick temper, although your annoyance does not last too long.

^ the last ones bull****
I can save money.
Cancer.
What a load of ****
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Although the name Andy creates the urge to be a leader and organizer, we stress that it causes a materialistic approach that frustrates higher humanitarian qualities.

This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the reproductive organs, and tension or accidents to the head.

The first name of Andy creates a shrewd, aggressive, business nature, intent on personal gain.

The desires for independence and financial success have been strong motivating forces from early in your life.

You are capable of logical and analytical thinking along practical business lines, and could excel in financial fields, law, or politics.

Your judgment is seldom swayed through your feelings.

Well some are truebut others are bull****
Hi
Yeah tell me about it
"This name gives you a musical, artistic nature and you would do well in any occupation in the entertainment field."
What are they talking about? I suck.
Cancer.
-Although the name Conor creates the urge to be self-expressive and happy, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and indecisiveness that causes an inability to realize your goals and ambitions.

-This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, and fluid systems.

-The name of Conor creates a very likable easy going and good-natured personality with a love for people.

-You will do anything to avoid friction among others.

-You could have musical or artistic talents but find it difficult to concentrate your efforts in one area long enough to accomplish anything.

-Spontaneous, happy-go-lucky, and expressive yourself, you like to see people happy and go out of your way to create harmony amongst them.

.....that's actually frightening how accurate that is.....apart from the liver, blood, and fluid problems at least at the moment.....
What have we learned.....

Words are weightless here on earth,
because they're free

.....from this wee exercise?
Ben

* Although the name Ben creates an active mind and a restless urge to explore new ideas, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the solar plexus, liver and bloodstream.

* Your first name of Ben has given you a quick, active mind, which has caused you to delve into many different ideas and theories.

* You have a desire for association with people and, since you have no difficulty in being spontaneous and expressive with others, you have considerable ability for discussion and debate.

* You enjoy unexpected opportunities for meeting people, or doing things on the spur of the moment.

* Where you have difficulty is in organizing and systematizing the handling of your responsibilities.

* Though you can work on any undertaking intently as long as it absorbs your interest, you cannot persevere when confronted by obstacles or by tedious monotony.

* Thus your success in your undertakings is limited.

I agree with all points but the last one (and a half). I don't think the latter half of the penultimate point is true.
The ones in bold are complete and total bull****.

Although the name Ian creates the urge to be creative and original, we emphasize that it causes a superior, interfering expression whose favorite expression is "I know." This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses or accidents to the head, worry and mental tension.

Your first name of Ian creates a serious, thoughtful nature, shrewd, efficient, and business-minded.

You are one to make your own decisions, and not be influenced by others.

You desire independence and freedom from the authority and interference of others.

You are not overly ambitious, preferring instead to seek stable, settled conditions which are adequate to meet your responsibilities.

You like to be your own boss and you are capable of handling responsibilities for others.

The rest are pretty so-so.
Jamie

* Although the name Jamie creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.

* The name of Jamie has made you serious-minded, responsible, and stable.

Pretty damn accurate, except for kids, how I hate them

Don't steal, don't lift
Twenty years of schoolin'
And they put you on the day shift
Dude I typed faggot, wtf

* Although the name Faggot creates an interest in the deeper aspects of life, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, and fluid systems.

* Your first name of Faggot makes you a quick thinker, both philosophical and creative.

* You appreciate music, art, and drama and, if given training, could excel in those fields.

* Self-consciousness may prevent you from feeling at ease in positions of impromptu expression.

* Desiring to be free from detail and monotony, you find it difficult to finish what you start if it does not hold your interest.

* You enjoy reading and the beauties of nature, experiencing peace and relaxation in outdoor activities.

* A very individual, independent person, you live within your own thoughts.
* Although the name Tom creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it frustrates you through a scattered and emotional nature.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, and through worry and mental tension.

* As Tom, you have a natural interest in the welfare of your fellow man, and a desire to help and serve others in a humanitarian way.

* You are responsible and generous, although somewhat scattering and disorganized at times.

* Any jobs requiring systematic and conscientious effort, or involving any form of drudgery, dismay you.

* In your work, you would seek a position offering self-expression through contact with people, such as sales or teaching, or a position giving scope to your creative, artistic talents.

* You are good-natured and likeable, and people tend to confide in you and seek your advice in personal problems.

* Others sense your sincere interest and desire to help, and you can always be counted on to see the bright side of any problem.

Some of it is surprisingly accurate - but I think that for most of it, there's a simple psychological explanation. And while I know what it is, I can't remember the name of it. When I do I'll post a followup.
Quote by Sizzleby
I could watch your avatar for hours.
Quote by thewho65
It's official: apparently, the U.K. is a nation of trolls.

ORANGE AMPLIFIERS Endorser and Proud.
* Although the name Cory creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it limits self-expression and friendly congeniality with a moody disposition.

* This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the heart, lungs, bronchial area, worry, and mental tension.

* Your name of Cory creates a quick, clever mind capable of grasping and assimilating new ideas.

* You are rather studious, mentally challenging each new idea before accepting it.

* Because you learn so quickly you have little patience with those whose mental processes are somewhat slower, and you could become supercilious or somewhat "know it all" in your attitude.

* This characteristic could make you rather unpopular with your associates.

* Although you are very knowledgeable and intelligent, you often find spontaneous verbal expression difficult.

* You crave friendship, understanding, love, and affection about your reserved manner appears forbidding to others.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.