does anyone have a method they could share on taking videos from youtube and putting them on an ipod?

and i also want to do the same thign with a dvd concert i bought
www.google.com

Search for a Youtube video converter.

Seriously, it's not that hard to google something before making a thread about it, especially something that there's a very good chance there's a solution for it.
<Han> I love Hitler
What videos can ipods play?
And why would you want to play a video on the tiny ipod screen? It will be hardly visible.

If its mp4 you want, download virtual dub and a divx (or xvid) encoder. Find the youtube video in the temporary internet files (go tools, internet options, settings in browser history) and convert it with virtual dub.

It's alot easier to find and download a program that you know the name of. Searching for random programs will give you virus's and crap.
        |\
[U]        | |                     [/U]
[U]        |/     .-.              [/U]
[U]       /|_     `-’       |      [/U]
[U]      //| \      |       |      [/U]
[U]     | \|_ |     |     .-|      [/U]
      *-|-*    (_)     `-’
        |
        L.
there's an addon for firefox that allows you to download videos from sites like youtube and save them on your computer.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Download a program called iTube http://lifehacker.com/software/youtube/download-of-the-day-podtube-mac-and-itube-windows-199391.php or arestube http://www.benjaminstrahs.com/
They areboth simple to use.
Next time use google. Hes your friend.
Quote by Chad11491
they would call it "new york" , just like we would call a german city like amsterdam , amsterdam....

The below statement is true
The above statement is false

Quote by JMack
My mom called me a son of a bitch.

Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?