When I thought of that fact
My heart healed faster
Now I'm sure I don't love you anymore

Well my heart healed
And I got over the hurt
I've moved on
So get out of the way
I'm comin on through
I'm no pro with lyrics, but they need to be longer.
Guitars:
-Marquez MD-200 Cutaway Steel String Acoustic
-Some cheap electric guitar
is that really nessessary to report her?..she only signed up a few days ago because i put her onto the site..and i did remind her..cant we be civilised about this?
Well, the thing is, if one person is allowed, then everyone will be allowed, leading to people posting 5 or 6 pieces a day. I don't want my pieces bumped down the list because of this and neither does the rest of the forum...

I don't see where in my post I wasn't civilised, it was the standard post to a thread that breaks the rules. =/

im with you that it was wrong..and i fully accept that, its just shes new here and still learning it all...and yes i do understand that songs getting pushed down sucks, its happened to me quite a few times..i just dont want her to lose her privlidges.
yeah im with you that it was the wrong thing to do...i'll have a chat to her about it, untill then theres not a great deal i can do...apologies
The lyrics seem way to cliche to me. I am sure you can think of other ways to say the things you mean without being so obvious. More imagery.
I am really sorry for this inconveiance. I did forget to read the rules and now, I guess, I'm gonna have to pay for it. Thanks for the feedback anyway
Last edited by Allalou at Nov 2, 2007,