ok, i went out to by a distortion pedal a while ago, with the knowledge that the amp i own had the most perfect clean tones ever. i went looking for a BOSS pedal (because i have heaps of BOSS stuff and it goes well) and decided on the MD-2. I am very happy with it, but im interested to know whether it offers the most power distortion of all of BOSS's stomp boxes. how does it compare against the MT-2 and the ML-2?
Originally Posted by Kill Factory
If you want to play some emo music, I recommend using these settings:

Gain: 0
Bass: 0
Mid: 0
Treble: 0

Master Volume: 0

HAHA!
Quote by cobaindrix
ok, i went out to by a distortion pedal a while ago, with the knowledge that the amp i own had the most perfect clean tones ever. i went looking for a BOSS pedal (because i have heaps of BOSS stuff and it goes well) and decided on the MD-2. I am very happy with it, but im interested to know whether it offers the most power distortion of all of BOSS's stomp boxes. how does it compare against the MT-2 and the ML-2?

I hope you don't mean the Spider 3 in your profile..

You're about to get slaughtered (Hopefully.).
Effects pedals are all relative, the md-2 gets a pretty heavey distortion. the mz gets nice distortion and alot of high end. I actually prefer the distortion straight from the amp, much more natural effect.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by Don_Humpador
I hope you don't mean the Spider 3 in your profile..

You're about to get slaughtered (Hopefully.).

he means the Music Man most likely
Quote by The red Strat.
he means the Music Man most likely

Yep, fair point. I took one look at the profile and saw Spider 3. That was enough to make me turn away. Alright, so a decent twin sound, why ruin it with Boss pedals? Much better out there.
i do mean the muusic man. hey the spider is alright for practice anyway. i needed some kind of pedal because the overdrive channel on the amp is pretty weak, and i just like to shock people with extremeness
Originally Posted by Kill Factory
If you want to play some emo music, I recommend using these settings:

Gain: 0
Bass: 0
Mid: 0
Treble: 0

Master Volume: 0

HAHA!