Poll: Do you hate these kinds of people?
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you hate these kinds of people?
Yes I certainly do.
122 80%
I am one.
17 11%
They sound like douches although I have not experienced this kind of person yet.
26 17%
This thread is relevant to my interests.
39 26%
Voters: 152.
Page 1 of 2
I can't believe this. I let my friend borrow my Steve Vai cd the other day, and when I gave it to him it was in near perfect condition (which it had been for at least a year and a half). And now two weeks later he gave it back to me, and its totally fucked up. The cover has cracks in it in three places and it (the cover) has actually been detached from the main part of the case, which in turn has got my cds scratched to the shithouse and back again.

So, instead of just accepting the fact that I should learn not to let this happen next time, I asked him "what the fuck happened?"

And he says "My dog got into the house, and well he got to the cd as well". And he had the audacity to have a good old attack of the lulz right in front of me. As if this wasn't bad enough, it costs less to have a colonic irrigation session than to buy a cd these days. And this is not the first time something like this has happened to me. Because of this I have learnt not to let people borrow my stuff, because I actually value it.

Anyway lets hear some stories of how you lent stuff to people, only to have it brought back totally fucked up, or how you hate the bastards that do it.
I took Contraband to my cousin's house, and I left it over there for about 3 days, and when I went to get it, it wouldn't play. I was pissed. I no longer let people borrow my CDs, except for my brother, because he takes care of them.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Shouldn't you hate dogs instead of people? I know I do. As soon as you let your guard down, they either destroy something valuable or shoot you in the leg.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I lent a friend my Tekken Game (way back in the days of the original Playstation) and he gave it back to me a few days later completely ****ed, not working and scratched like hell. I then asked him to pay and he called his whole family to intervene >_>
Proud Owner of:

Jackson RR3
Jackson WRMG

Quote by madbasslover
What's the big deal with Gibsons, anyway?
I've heard loads of Gibsons being played before
and they don't sound any more special than
any other guitar.

^UG's King Of Fail.
Quote by Kensai
Shouldn't you hate dogs instead of people? I know I do. As soon as you let your guard down, they either destroy something valuable or shoot you in the leg.
My dog molested me for 15 years
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by SOADrox429
I took Contraband to my cousin's house, and I left it over there for about 3 days, and when I went to get it, it wouldn't play. I was pissed. I no longer let people borrow my CDs, except for my brother, because he takes care of them.

My brother is the complete opposite. I find his cds all around the house, and if I try to play them they skip so much you can't tell which song is which. Luckily for me one his cds is My Chemical Romance. Although I did steal his RHCP cds after he bought them so that they could remain intact for a few weeks at least.
Quote by bearded_monkey
True.

Cats now...THERES an animal

I like cats alot more, but they're not completely innocent either, but one thing's for sure: they definitely don't pump lead into your leg.

Quote by element4433
My dog molested me for 15 years

I'm sorry to hear that; you should've reported him to the police.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I have a friend like that. One of his neighbours stole one of my games from his house, and when I asked for my game back, he just said "oh, the neighbour stole it. sorry" as though it wasn't his problem. He doesn't seem to understand that when you borrow something from someone, it becomes your responsibility, and if it gets damaged while it's in your care, you should replace it, or at least pay for it.
What business is it of yours what I do, read, buy, see, say, think, who I fuck, what I take into my body as long as I do not harm another human being on this planet? I'll answer for you. NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS.
- Bill Hicks
Quote by bearded_monkey
True.

+1

and soulflyV, why didn't you just punch him in the face??

tbh, I think it was called for...
I r Pirate!
Quote by Kensai
I'm sorry to hear that; you should've reported him to the police.
He told me he'd kill me if I did.

That's right my dog could talk.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
i once lent my freind the very first crash bandicoot for ps1. i said he could have it for a week, it came back in the worst conditon ever. the front cover was completly cracked up and hanging off, the game disk it self had scratches all over it and a chip out of it too. his excuse was " my brother didnt see it and put **** loads of heavey stuff on it. and the scratches, well my cat come in my room an scratched most things in there" i was fuc|<ed rite off.
gear
Fender highway 1 tele
v
Korg pitchblck
Zoom Uf-01
EHX Big Muff
EHX Russian Muff
Made By Mike fender blender
Mi Audio Crunch box
Malekko Ekko 616
Ibanez CS9
BYOC Flange
v
Fender 75

welsh?

FOR SALE: PEDALS
Quote by Kensai

when i was at my friends house, her dog got her plate and put it in its mouth...pretty funny really
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
i let my friend borrow my cd 3 years ago still dont have back
Quote by RizzoWashburn
Oh, and this is the internet. I have the right to be a douchebag. Fuck off.
@ SOADrox429 Welcome back!

@ Kensai and all the dog haters. Pfft!
Quote by soulflyV
...As if this wasn't bad enough, it costs less to have a colonic irrigation session than to buy a cd these days. ...
There's your solution. Just have a colonic irrigation. You'll probably feel better.

<_<

>_>

<_<
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by bearded_monkey
True.

Cats are pricks!
Any animal that stays put, when you move house, is a little bastard.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Quote by bearded_monkey
True.

Nah, cats steal.
CLICK ME!

Gibson Les Paul Classic '05
JEH Custom Superstrat '07
Rickenbacker 480 '73
Marshall 6100LM head '95
Engl E412SS 4*12" cab '02
Line6 DL-4 '07
Ibanez TS9 '08
Dunlop Crybaby from hell '07
Boss CE-2 '79
Quote by lil-matee
what is a solo?
My friend used to let me borrow books from him in middle school and id always spill **** on them or the cover would get ripped off or i d just forget to return them for months and months.

And btw steve vai sucks anyways so who cares ?
Quote by bequickorbedead
Who cares? It's a Steve Vai CD...

buuuuuurn!
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Quote by bequickorbedead
Who cares? It's a Steve Vai CD...
hoooboi. I think the temperature just rose about 5 degrees in this thread.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
It irritates me as well. Most often people will claim it "wasn't their fault" somehow.... Have these people ever heard of "responsibility"?
Originally posted by Cakefighter
Ya wooden shoe wearin, windmill buildin, (I'd call ya pot smokin but it would make me a hypocrit) dirty Welshman.
I once borrowed C&C: Red Alert II from a friend and the disc exploded inside my PC.

I felt horrible. I offered to pay for another one, but wouldn't have it.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
I always take care of my stuff, as well as other people's. That's why I felt really bad when my friends lent my brothers and me a Playstation CD, and my BROTHERS left it out to get scratched and shit after they played it. I always put it back in its case.
Wow what a bag of douche
Gear:

Guitar-
Custom Gibson Les Paul

Amp-
Line-6 Spyder 3

Effects Pedals-
Digitech Hothead
Metal Zone MT-2
Crybaby Wah
Quote by bearded_monkey
O.o how did that happen?

I have no idea.

I started playing the game, it froze on the first level, then the drive started spinning the disc much faster than it could handle and it exploded into pieces inside my CD-RW drive.

Very uncool. I would've found it quite amusing had it been my property. I hate the thought of damaging something that someone has been kind enough to lend me.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Boyd rice sums it up pretty nicely.

Do you ever think about
What a lovely place the world would be
Without all the people
That make life so unpleasant?

All the small, petty people
All the ugly, annoying people
It's hard not to think about it

I like to think about
What could be
Done to these people
Something cruel
Something mean
Something just
But the meaner the better
Goodness knows they deserve it

Have you ever dreamed of
Killing all the stupid people?
Not just the unintelligent people
But the sort that don't know anything about anything
But seem to have opinions about everything
They're only too ready to offer their advice about
How to run your life
And yet look at how they run their own lives
For the most part they've accomplished nothing
They've contributed nothing
Their lives are miserable
But they talk, talk, talk…
At the very least their tongues should be cut out
At the very least

Do you ever wanna
Kill all the people who tell lies?
Some certainly deserve it
Not necessarily the big liars
Or even those who teach lies as truth
I'm talking about people
Who say one thing and do another
Or who tell you they sent something express mail
When you know they haven't

Did you ever want to
Kill all the slow people in the world?
The people who are in front of you
When they should be behind you
A crime that the swift should be help back by the slow
And it's criminal that nothing is going to rectify it

And what about all the really ugly people?
Add them to the list as well
Some people try not to think about life's ugliness
I've thought about it
I've thought about it quite a lot
Something should be done to these people
Something to make them suffer
The way they've made us suffer

I say, bring back the Circus Maximus
For starters
Unless these weeds are dealt with
They’ll poison everything
They are poisoning everything
We need a gardener
A brutal gardener
A thorough, thoughtful gardener
An iron gardener

Whatever happened to Vlad the Impaler?
Where's Genghis Kahn when you need him?
Or Roi d'Ys?
Ayatollah Khomeini?
Adolf Hitler?
Benito Mussolini?
Nero?
Diocletian?
Kitchener?

Come back!
Come back!
i just hate people because they are everywhere. me and a couple of friends are trying to have a mush trip and we cant find a good place to do it. y because there are people litteraly everywhere i cant go anywhere and not see a person. we are going to **** up this planet and life will end because of us. and our stupid mistakes. but yes to answer the OP's question. i have had the same thing happen to me (with my sega genesis) i hate **** like that

^^ wow... thats a brutal poem!
Last edited by revolution666 at Nov 2, 2007,
Quote by Smokey Amp

I hate the thought of damaging something that someone has been kind enough to lend me.

Exactly.

What I hate more is people who borrow stuff, then don't give it back unless you ask for it...and even then when you do ask for it, they don't give it back unless you call to their house and get it.
yeah it happened to my Nevermind CD ages ago.. and my season 1 ATHF the year it came out. the little nipple that holds the DVD was bust too.. i was pissed, called the dude up and he was like "yo it wasnt me"

well who the fuck was it
I loaned an Asian my Steve Vai cd as well, guess what?!?!? I never got mine back... get over it.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
I want people to treat my stuff with respect if I lend it out. However they usually don't , so I rarely lend stuff out. He could've done the decent thing and bought you a new copy surely.
Quote by uuuuhhhhhhhh
Boyd rice sums it up pretty nicely.

no, he's a bellend
In/Rainbows
Page 1 of 2