I've had this problem for every tab I've tried to submit. I think I've submitted about five (I can't even remember what they were anymore) and all of them have been denied. It is incredibly frustrating. Maybe 2 of them had an okay reason for being denied (they were close to the versions already up, but they were a little better), but the others have been different. I just tried to submit the intro tab for Show Me by John Legend (kick ass intro by the way) and my tab was completely different from the only other Show Me tab (which must have been of a different version of the song, because it wasn't close to what it sounds like on the one I have). Anyway, I played mine along with the album, and it sounded very nearly, if not exactly, the same as the recording. So why the hell did it get denied? I just realized my email setting weren't telling them to email me about my contributions, so I didn't get an email about it. Here's the tab, and a link to the myspace page, so if any of you have a lot of time on your hands, you can see that my tab is pretty good.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=7327975
Attachments:
Show Me intro.PNG
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
yeah, gamecube sucks, they only have baby games, like mario
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
But they can't deny it simply because it's an intro tab. If that were the case, the option to submit an intro tab wouldn't be available.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis

Official Second Member of the "Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy" club. PM jesusgonewrong to join.
people dont think that it was good

they dont like that band

or they dont like you....not trying to be rude, but you do know that if I wanted to I can go to grade the tabs that just got submited, and if I dont like a band, just for that I can deny it. when songs have more denies than approves then it gets denied...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
I guess it would make more sense to me if people who liked a band approved/denied that band's tabs based on how good they are, rather than just going to tabs from bands they don't like and denying tabs based on that. Seems kinda juvenile.
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Quote by Somarriba15
You sir have no penis

yeah I know, thats why I said if I wanted to...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground
Oh I see. Intros and Solos aren't much welcomed here. Sorry.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
It's probably because it's just the intro, and although some people might find it usful, others won't, so...