Poll Options
View poll results: Is this fair?
Yes
25 17%
No
118 83%
Voters: 143.
Page 1 of 2
So yeah, my sister is 13 years of age and is a ****ING BITCH!. Let me rewind a bit.

She went over to a friends house, and was caught running around town with other guys. That pissed my parents off BIG TIME. After they brought her home, They said she'd be lucky if they didn't ground her forever. So they said 2 weeks should suffice. All she did was wait until they cooled down a bit, offered to clean my mom's bathroom, and they forgot that night ever happened. That's how she gets out of EVERYTHING! Whereas I get one C on my report card, I lose everything, computer, Xbox, guitar, I lose it all. No ifs, ands, or buts. She actually used this method when she got in trouble with the LAW once. She got grounded for a year, they reduced it to 1 week. EDIT: REMOVED DUE TO ASSHOLEISM thanks for reading UG'ers.

/vent
Quote by AlecMag
I love that song! You are god for putting it into a poem

Quote by LadyHellRaiser
Your hair is fckin epic, dude!!!

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!
I don't even know you but I think I love you...

So awesome.

I hate my fucking username.
Last edited by Guitarman015 at Nov 2, 2007,
Woah, man.. that does sound like it really sucks. You should offer to clean the bathroom.
Quote by Necrophagist777

I agree, i always help people up. At the last show we all protected this little kid who was tying his shoe in the middle of the pit.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Phase3
The parents are harsher for samller things on the older child. I take **** for having long hair, or being predicted an A not an A* for my GCSEs.

Unfair though.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Pfft, younger simblings always get away with everything. Learn to live with it.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
Quote by SavageNights
Woah, man.. that does sound like it really sucks. You should offer to clean the bathroom.

I'm never home.

I'm either in school, art club, band practice, Drivers ed.
Quote by AlecMag

Quote by LadyHellRaiser

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!

So awesome.

dude.. little sisters are 'daddys little girls' and they can get away with anything
you however are just the son and you prolly dont look as pittiful/cute/sad when you pout

jokes on you buddy
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Yeah, the same thing happens to me. (except my sister hasn't gotten in that much trouble yet)
Peace n' love
I understand about indecision, but I don't care if I get behind. People living in competition, all I want is to have my peace of mind- Boston

CLASS OF 2008!!!!!!!

Member of UG's Christian Guitarists
Quote by p o e
dude.. little sisters are 'daddys little girls' and they can get away with anything
you however are just the son and you prolly dont look as pittiful/cute/sad when you pout

jokes on you buddy

I don't pout, dammit. I get pissed off and write angry music
Quote by AlecMag

Quote by LadyHellRaiser

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!

So awesome.

i swear the allways go easier on the women. but you cant say that when your a man cos u get shot dwn as bein a sexist.

dam women
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
Welcome to life.

It's pretty much the same thing for me, however I'm in college now so I don't have to worry about it much.

Pretty much sounds like your parents are hoping that you will succede (I can never spell that damn word) in life, and that your sister will eventually catch on.

How many years do you have left till college?
Quote by evilgerbil666
Welcome to life.

It's pretty much the same thing for me, however I'm in college now so I don't have to worry about it much.

Pretty much sounds like your parents are hoping that you will succede (I can never spell that damn word) in life, and that your sister will eventually catch on.

How many years do you have left till college?

If I start college right out of high school, about 2 years
Quote by AlecMag

Quote by LadyHellRaiser

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!

So awesome.

Quote by schecter_guy
your parents realize your sister is a failure and they expect more out of you.

Right on the money, same situation with my family.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
You just have to deal with it man my little sister got away with everything.
Quote by Pernicano22
As the title says, i busted a nut lol
how much do they cost to fix?
She's younger than you thats why she is prefered more. Grow up and stop calling ur sis a BITCH.
Hi
Not to mention I get 0 recognition for being the only kid with a little bit of decency(having good manners around company and whatnot)
Quote by AlecMag

Quote by LadyHellRaiser

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!

So awesome.

There's a bear with you?!
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by abhishek21
She's younger than you thats why she is prefered more. Grow up and stop calling ur sis a BITCH.

I'm not even sure we're related, she has almost no resemblance to everyone else in my family
Quote by AlecMag

Quote by LadyHellRaiser

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!

So awesome.

I wouldn't call it a wall of text, more a garden fence of text.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by Guitarman015
Not to mention I get 0 recognition for being the only kid with a little bit of decency(having good manners around company and whatnot)

Because they expect it out of you.

They more than likely think you're a better person and just want you to do good in life. (getting C's really isn't gonna help you get free way into any college you want.)

Maybe when grades become an issue, just tell your parents that you'll agree to be punished until the grade comes up. It doesn't usually take more than 2 weeks tops.

Just accept that your parents know your sisters a failure and just figured punishing her won't change her.
Quote by zombie_monster
Because they expect it out of you.

They more than likely think you're a better person and just want you to do good in life. (getting C's really isn't gonna help you get free way into any college you want.)

Maybe when grades become an issue, just tell your parents that you'll agree to be punished until the grade comes up. It doesn't usually take more than 2 weeks tops.

Just accept that your parents know your sisters a failure and just figured punishing her won't change her.

But grades aren't an issue. I think a C(average) is rather good of myself
Quote by AlecMag

Quote by LadyHellRaiser

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!

So awesome.

Quote by Guitarman015
I'm not even sure we're related, she has almost no resemblance to everyone else in my family

It doesn't matter . What matters is that she's a part of ur family even if sshe has no resemblance to any of ur family member . You think that your parents are screwing u over but thats not the case here . How old are u by the way . She might be little spoiled but she's the younger one and younger one's are prefered . I am telling u this because I am the younger one in my family. Instead of ranting about her . learn tricks from her
Hi
Quote by abhishek21
It doesn't matter . What matters is that she's a part of ur family even if sshe has no resemblance to any of ur family member . You think that your parents are screwing u over but thats not the case here . How old are u by the way . She might be little spoiled but she's the younger one and younger one's are prefered . I am telling u this because I am the younger one in my family. Instead of ranting about her . learn tricks from her

I'm 16
Quote by AlecMag

Quote by LadyHellRaiser

LOVE IT!!!!

Quote by rmr024
no ****in way!

So awesome.

Quote by Guitarman015
I'm 16

Five years from now when you'll recall this thread . I'm sure you'll laugh about it.
Hi
Quote by Guitarman015
So yeah, my sister is 13 years of age and is a ****ING BITCH!. Let me rewind a bit.

She went over to a friends house, and was caught running around town with other guys. That pissed my parents off BIG TIME. After they brought her home, They said she'd be lucky if they didn't ground her forever. So they said 2 weeks should suffice. All she did was wait until they cooled down a bit, offered to clean my mom's bathroom, and they forgot that night ever happened. That's how she gets out of EVERYTHING! Whereas I get one C on my report card, I lose everything, computer, Xbox, guitar, I lose it all. No ifs, ands, or buts. She actually used this method when she got in trouble with the LAW once. She got grounded for a year, they reduced it to 1 week. Sorry for the wall of text, thanks for reading UG'ers.

/vent

I read this and sorry man.My parents are like that too.My friend im always hanging with does bad stuff, and right whenever they find out they assume i did everything and he did nothing.Its bull**** none the less.
all younger siblings get this treatment. get used to it.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by grantml02
Right on the money, same situation with my family.

+4
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Quote by Guitarman015
I don't pout, dammit. I get pissed off and write angry music

thats cute
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Attempt suicide. They'll go easier on you.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by Guitarman015
But grades aren't an issue. I think a C(average) is rather good of myself

Well, obviously not for your parents.

I've figured out the hard way that it doesn't matter what you think is good of yourself as long as you're living with your parents.
I know how you feel but really it's not even a bad deal for you. The point is if YOU learn your lesson and don't turn out ****ty, then you got nothing to complain about. Yes, it sucks your sister gets away with murder IN HER PARENT'S HOUSE, but think, when she goes out into the real world, she's gonna SUCK AT LIFE. So I would stop worrying about her punishment and start looking to guide her.

Can ask the age difference in you two? You say she's 13, how old you be, son? I'm taking a minor in child psych, so i may be able to help you out a little.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Dude,if your her older brother theres no way u should be letting her hang out with guys at 12 yrs old or w/e. I have a younger sister, shes 14 and if i saw her w/ a guy i would kick his ass. As for the unfairness, dunno what to tell you but seems like u need to set ur sister straight because setting your parents straight wont happen
Page 1 of 2