I have a question, does someone knows what typicals scales the Beatles used?
I would be a great help.
I'd try the Major scale, Minor Pentatonic, and the Dorian mode for starters.
http://www.icce.rug.nl/~soundscapes/DATABASES/AWP/awp-notes_on.shtml Is another site with all the original Beatles songs analysed.
Founder of Jaco society

[22:08:23] <Confusius> I wish I was a bassist
[22:08:26] <Confusius> you fuckers look cool

Want to know how to play bass in jazz? Read this.
Most songs were in the major key, ionian, with exceptions. But yeah, take a look at Pollack's notes. There are a number of transcription mistakes there, but just use alternate sources (ultimate guitar, your ears lol) to fix anything that sounds shaky to you. A lot of the stuff is really informative, and written well from the standpoint of a musician but also a huge fan. I'd love to do some analysis of the beatles, seeing as they are my favorite band, but I've had so little time for music lately, and the plan was to start with something simpler and smaller (Weezer / Neutral Milk Hotel / Oasis)
"I see my light come shining from the west down to the east
Any day now, any day now I shall be released"

Know any good teachers in NY, especially skilled in teaching ear training? Tell me
i once read something John said about how someone had analyzed some song and made a comment about George moving form one thing to another (i remember Aeolian being said).. and John just said that it was all BS and they didnt do scales, they just played what sounds good...

whatta dick
Quote by -=Led_Hed=-
major... all major

Obviously While My Guitar Gently Weeps doesn't change between the minor and it's parallel major in your point of view, and all the other songs that Beatles wrote in minor keys.
Founder of Jaco society

[22:08:23] <Confusius> I wish I was a bassist
[22:08:26] <Confusius> you fuckers look cool

Want to know how to play bass in jazz? Read this.