Alright, in American conservative belifes, what vaulues are they exactully trying to uphold? You original ideals of Americans, when they broke away from European control or what?
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
exactually?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
conservatives you mean? basicly...conservatives believe in no abortion, and keep God in stuff...and guns...and we belilve left wingers are homosexual drug addicts
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Quote by bi-ah!
conservatives you mean? basicly...conservatives believe in no abortion, and keep God in stuff...and guns...and we belilve left wingers are homosexual drug addicts

No.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Exactully* Sorry bout' that...I gotta' type fast cos' I'm in school.
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
well do you mean actual conservatives or neo-cons? they are pretty different, Conservatives want a limited government (most services privatized, more individual freedom, less taxes etc.) Neo-Conservatives essential want a Christian theocracy.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I'm conservative.... of electricity and water, so my bills don't shoot through the roof.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by zwart_gitaar
Exactully* Sorry bout' that...I gotta' type fast cos' I'm in school.

Do you mean exactully??

Ex-act-ly. 3 syllables. Not ex-act-ul-ly.
Conservative = Allow government into personal freedoms to uphold justice, but don't want the government to regulate the economy.

Liberal = Don't want government interfering with personal freedoms to uphold civil liberty, but want the government to regulate the economy.

Libertarian = Don't government to interfere with personal freedoms, nor do they want the government to regulate the economy.

Populist = Allow government to regulate freedoms and the economy.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
That's some bony hipster sex, which may be the best kind.
Quote by zwart_gitaar
Alright, in American conservative belifes, what vaulues are they exactully trying to uphold? You original ideals of Americans, when they broke away from European control or what?
These values:

Live free or die erect - The ONLY political thread

*Reported*

Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.