Ok i'm after

$599 says guitar center

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Epiphone-Limited-Edition-Les-Paul-Custom-Electric-Guitar-518073-i1149890.gc

However i can't get any delviery to the UK argh and i really need to order it soon so i can get it sorted for Christmas and while the exchange rate is still 2 dollars to the pound.

Can anyone help me i can't find the same chrome one anywhere and im a bit of a noob :S
Founder of the UG Church of Nihilists pm to join

Trust in me and fall aswell.
Check out tokai. The gary moore signature one looks identical and is probably of superior (or at least equal) quality
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
music123 only ships to US.. same with musicians friend (with some canadian exceptions)
Everybody Loves Lefty..

Lefties Unite!

Melodic Thrash Metal and winners of the Wacken Metal Battle Canada and 2nd Place Runner Ups for Wacken Metal Battle International

PROFANER
hmmm i cant get the one i want off their

see if there are any tokai dealers nearby. they had the one you want and it played incredibly well

also, you can email thomann about the model you want and they'll probably get it in for you with no extra charge, but i have no idea how long you'll have to wait for it to get to thomann, from there it'll only be about 4 days though
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
Yea its got some good reviews, its wel worth the money. I think i mite have to get it posted to someone in america and get them to send me it.

just get a japanese tokai (as storm said) or an edwards. you're going to have to jump through about a bazillion hoops to get that one sent from america, and they still probably won't send it.

You understand about customs, right?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?