(Sorry my bad and simple english...)

I would like to buy a Jack & Danny because it's cheap. But... I'ts a good guitar manufacturer? Or it sucks?

I'm thinking in this one:
Click
Or:
Click
I dunno about their quality, never even heard of them, but #2 looks like a better built guitar. Les Pauls are nice, if you go through the right brand. A never-before-seen les paul is basically a 50/50 chance, give or take a few. They could turn out like an Epi Les Paul Special II, or a flippin' high end gibson.

Call me stupid but I don't trust Pauls. The single-cutaway is great for shredding, which is why everyone loves em. But that's just it, it's so easy to market a paul that even if it sucks ass people will still buy it.

The only thing that concerns me about #2, it's cheap and it has a tremolo.

That's NEVER a good thing. EVER. Don't believe me? Ibanez GRG170DX.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
get one in another color, my buddy has a sunburst, its not the best guitar in the world but still not the worst either
Quote by sum_ugly_man
get one in another color, my buddy has a sunburst, its not the best guitar in the world but still not the worst either

For that price? Only avaible in white.
You can get LP special in alot of colors
Guitars
1998 Gibson Les Paul Standard
1992 Ibanez RG550
Amplifier
1978 Marshall JMP 2203
# Alder neck
# bolt-on Hard Maple neck

i think it means alder body, so it isnt going to give you the typical les paul sound
Quote by Kutanmoogle
Now introducing Megabreth, Dave Mustaine's signature Tic-Tac!

Member of the ENGL Family

Gear:

Hamer Vector
OLP John Petrucci
ENGL Thunder 50
EHX Holy Grail
EHX Small Clone
EHX Big Muff USA
Boss DD-3
Vox V847
Korg Toneworks OD
They look prett nice but like the old saying goes "you can't judge a book by it's cover." I would see if there were any you could try before you buy. If not go with an Epiphone or guitar with some history you can reference.

John
Quote by Storm_Bringer_
# Alder neck
# bolt-on Hard Maple neck

i think it means alder body, so it isnt going to give you the typical les paul sound

its going to be his first guitar, so i think a well known brand is going to be the best
i say stick to the epiphone