I have wanted to get a wah wah pedal for some time, but my amp doesn't have a plug for one. I have a line 6 spyder 15 amp. I was wandering if there is a way to get a pedal to work on it so i dont have to spend more money on a new amp. if any one can help answer my question, please do. much appreciated.
Um..you plug your guitar into the pedal, then the pedal into either other pedals, or your amp.
When you get a wah wah, the guitar connects to the wah wah which connects to the amp.

Like this

yeah...those guys have got it down pat.
Tempus Edux Rerum Sic Transit Gloria Mundi

Check out my band, Prosper! Prog/Metal/Core from Columbus, Ohio.
Yeah, it just goes through the regular guitar-in jack
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

thats what i thought but thats not what it showed in the instruction booklet thing. i feel stupid now, but thanks any ways.