OK so some kid at my school wants to fight me and he wont leave me the **** alone so normally I would fight him in a second but i dont know if i can take him i mean were the same height and all but I just think he's tougher than me
So anyway if he does beat me then my parents will find out and if they do I'll get
sent to another school, preferably a religous school
What should I do?
It's ok, you like metallica, you should be manly enough to take anyone down without any backlash.
Quote by Eladamri
+1

-1 OoOoOoOoOoOo
priest of Zeppelinism.

Quote by Dazed/Confused
Thank you eat_pancakes for your witty rebuttal. I have a new respect for the pit because of that.

Quote by czlespaul
I can't open a box of cereal without accidentally ripping the flap so it won't close quite right anymore.
If you think he's tougher than you he probably is

Either grow a pair before you fight, avoid it, or get your ass kicked
Challenge him to a Guitar Battle.

"Les Paul Studio, I choose you!"
"lespa, lespa!!!"
"Sweep pick attack!!"

Or you could grow up and just tell his ass off. THen he'll attack ya, and you could say you kicked his ass in self-defense.
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
Three words.... Fight with knives

Gear:
-------------------------------
Guitar:
MIM Fender Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Recto
Cube 60

Quote by wyldedarko
Dude, if you already have the capo just put it behind the nut and it lowers everything.

n00bS....
IGNORE!!! that's the best you can do, just pretend like you don't care, and most of all, don't fight if you think he's tougher than you, 'cause then he'll certainly kick your ass
Gear:
Fender Jazzmaster
Boss DS-2
Digitech RP150 (with Line6 EX-1 Exp pedal)
Orange Crush 30R

My Youtube Page
Read this!You know you really want to...

Next time he says something about fighting say "You just want an excuse to touch a guy." I garantee that it will either shut him up or get you punched in the face.
Quote by Arthur Curry
It's just The Man trying to bring down us negroes.

Quote by Yakult
Just go out in a silk dressing gown and ask them if they've ever been penetrated
he doesnt wanna fight me anymore on my way home from school (i posted this in the library) he kept telling me off then i shoved him and he punched then i punched him harder and he tried to tackle me so i hit him in the face with my skateboard
Quote by MetallicaMan1
he doesnt wanna fight me anymore on my way home from school (i posted this in the library) he kept telling me off then i shoved him and he punched then i punched him harder and he tried to tackle me so i hit him in the face with my skateboard

Aww, that's a bull**** fight.
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
You know what, that' doesn't even count as a fight....
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

Originally posted by Fyre Diety

"lespa, lespa!!!"
"Sweep pick attack!!"

+200000
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
tell him that you don't want to fight, but if he insists then they'll be some consequences.

then he'll probably go "what're you gonna do ya little twat?"

then you say "I hope you like your parents in several pieces" and walk away.

He'll probably leave you alone after that. If not, just learn to fight.
Quick tip: Punch your opponent in the bone in his arm right below his wrist when he's guarding [make it hard and quick....its a pressure point and he'll stop using that arm after you hit him there] oh... and jab him in the eyes till he's stunned, then punch him as hard as you can square in the chin. <they work in real fights

[Remember to always punch through the target....not at it. for instance, if you were trying to hit him in the chin....aim for his brain stem...

hehe
myspace.com/nivek88

~I will eventually troll the forum that your obsessed with~
its all pshycological, just be relaxed calm and a "dont give a ****" attitude would help. and just be the better man.
Quote by darkstar2466

I love you.

Quote by rabidguitarist

Can I be your adopted parent? I'd love you like a real son.

"Arguing over the internet is like the special olympics. No matter who wins, your both still retards." - A man of many muffins
Whats the point of fighting with somebody with the risk of getting sent to another school,even if you win or not??? Its a waste of time and energy!! And yeah! Grow teh fook up!
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
ok so get a can of spray paint and a big rock or brick and ask a friend you trust to give you an alibi. then in the evening like around 11 so the alibi is believable you write "be very careful" on his drive in big red letters and brick his bedroom window.....

or you could just kick him in the sack, that might do the trick aswell
Put his face in the ground.
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
Quote by andyd93
Whats the point of fighting with somebody with the risk of getting sent to another school,even if you win or not??? Its a waste of time and energy!! And yeah! Grow teh fook up!

he's the one who wants to fight me I'm trying to ignore him out of us I am grown up i dont want to fight him
Quote by TastyMooglePie
punch him in the throat, will bring any man down.

That will also possibly kill him. Do not do that for crying out loud.

Anyway, just tell him to **** off and that fighting really is for pussies.
Quote by Robbie n strat
In the changing rooms we'd all jump around so our dicks and balls bounced all over the place, which we found hilarious.

Little children should be felt, not heard.
Rape him, he'll be so scared he'll **** himself. Run at him naked outside of school and rape him.
Booyah

Sinforsale....I guess you were right. I was wrong.
Quote by Mild Vibe
It's ok, you like metallica, you should be manly enough to take anyone down without any backlash.

I disagree on the basis that HIM like Metallica.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Fyre Deity

"lespa, lespa!!!"
"Sweep pick attack!!"

Or you could grow up and just tell his ass off. THen he'll attack ya, and you could say you kicked his ass in self-defense.

I say be the better man. He's just trying to lure you into hitting him first so he can use the whole self defence card. Don't take his bait. If he whallops you first, then you have every right to defend yourself, but don't do anything that might provoke him. Avoid him if possible.
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

How about an official "Some douche at school wants to beat me up, help me UG!" thread?

My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
How about an official "Some douche at school wants to beat me up, help me UG!" thread?

=Asking for it

And besides, what the hell can we do? We're not gonna show up in force with huge weapons.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT