so i have to make a piece of paper look all old because im doing this thing where you show a death and birth certificate from the 1930s related to the book to kill a mockingbird,

so anyone know how to make a piece of paper look really old?
literally burn the edges just not too much. Maybe with a lighter.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
rub it with a wet tea bag, then leave it out in the sun for a few hours. maybe scorched it with a lighter.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Crumple it and un-crumple it a lot.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Wait a REALLY REALLY REALLY long time.
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
pretty much all of the above, but you could also rub some dirt on it. Also, a craft store or something might have paper that's made to look old already.
Peace n' love
I understand about indecision, but I don't care if I get behind. People living in competition, all I want is to have my peace of mind- Boston

CLASS OF 2008!!!!!!!

Member of UG's Christian Guitarists
nnnice thanks dudes now to go get some tea bags from the store, i dont drink tea so i dont have any XD
teabag
put a couple of teabags in to a bowl of warm water, leave the paper to soak the colour uo, then dry it,
rip it a little and screw it up a bit
burning it a little can help

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next