Alright, so I'm looking into buying a wireless system for my guitar. What would you guys recommend? More than likely I would be getting a Shure or AKG. What would be a decent quality system for around $300 - $350?

-greendayguitar
President of the Guitarists Born In 1991 Club. PM blues rocker or I to join

Quote by RadioHead22
I love you greendayguitar
In a non- gay, awkward-man-hug way
Why would you want a wireless system??
I mean, for the size of a stage, even if it is a big one, a big cable will just do it.
The wireless might interfer with your telephone signal, might interfer with other stuff and might fail on you
and ive heard they affect a bit your sound, compared to a regular cable
unless your going to croud surf while playing xD that would be kinda fun to see
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by Popsai
Why would you want a wireless system??
I mean, for the size of a stage, even if it is a big one, a big cable will just do it.
The wireless might interfer with your telephone signal, might interfer with other stuff and might fail on you
and ive heard they affect a bit your sound, compared to a regular cable
unless your going to croud surf while playing xD that would be kinda fun to see

I use an Audio Technica wireless even for practicing at my house, because I hate tripping over f#@king cables, & I can afford 9v batteries. I've never once had any problem with it, interference-wise, but it is a dual antenna/diversity receiver, which is much more reliable than a single antenna. You lose a tiny amount of signal, but it's easily compensated for w/ very slight adjustment to the pre-amp or presence (or just slight EQ boost). Wireless is great. If they were as bad as you say, no live performers would use them!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Riffhog for President

Quote by Cathbard
There's no point apologising for your feet smelling when there's a 300lb gorilla in the room taking a crap on the couch.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2011
Riffhog!

What model do you have? I've looked into them.
Guitars:
Epiphone Elitist Les Paul Custom WCR and Dimarzio equipped
Amp:
Marshall 2266 Vintage Modern
Marshall 1960TV
Effects:
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell