what do you need to know?
Quote by The Leader
You know what they found in Jeffrey Dahmers freezer?
...Ben and Jerry (ba dum bum psh)

Quote by ninemonthmedia
if there was a metal jail, Metallica would be Pantera’s bitch

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
I own what ask some more specific questions for better answers.
Gibson SG Special Ebony
Epiphone Sheraton w/ Seymour Duncan JB and SH-1 '59
Fender 1985 Made in Japan Stratocaster
Ibanez S470 DXQM Charcoal Brown
Simon Patrick CW Spruce Top Acoustic
I heard they're good
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
They're very smooth, but they don't have the same range and feel as a knife-edge trem... Although I consider buying a S7320
i just want to know basically what they r like compared to edge 3s, sorry, i shud hav been more specific
Quote by royals_rocker
i just want to know basically what they r like compared to edge 3s, sorry, i shud hav been more specific

Compared to Edge IIIs, a ZR trem is like a delicious cherry pie baked by God himself.
^ with a cherry on top. It's funny how they can make two trems so different from the same roll of pressed tinfoil.
Fender Japan Stratocaster Ibanez Pro540 Power Ibanez Pro540 Saber Ibanez 430S Ibanez S540 Charvel LSXIII w/GraphTech Ghost MIDI Parker Fly Artist Ibanez S1220 Mesa F30 Roland GR20 Roland Microcube + IBANEZ TREMS STILL SUCK!
they're a completely different beast.

edge 3 is a low quality LFR which is made out of inferior materials and whose knife edges wear out quicker than a hookers vagoo.

the ZR doesn't have any knife edges to wear out so it lasts a lot longer. It's not made out of the best materials, but because of it's design it doesn't need to be.

some people don't like the feel of a ZR trem but it's personal preference, try it and see if you like it.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
I went to the ZR trem on the S470 from a standard Yamaha Pacifica bridge and it's sooooo smooth to move up and down. I also find it really quick and easy to change strings and tune up. Wonderful!
I find the opposite. I found it considerably tough to use, and very gritty. It is a pain to even tune it slightly, and I didnt like the feel.
That begin said, I dont own one, but have played 3 different Ibanez guitars with the Tremolo. Seriously, you NEED to try it before you buy it