anyone tried this new vodka? my friend bought one for us yesteday, he said it just came out last week, dont know if thats true. but yea it pretty much ****ed us up.

who else?

also, its got a sick ass bottle
It's most likely 100 proof.
Quote by Arthur Curry
It's just The Man trying to bring down us negroes.

Quote by Yakult
Just go out in a silk dressing gown and ask them if they've ever been penetrated
Quote by sashki
Is it 100% alcohol?

that would be ethenol in which case he wld be dead.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Quote by Footzyrama
that would be ethenol in which case he wld be dead.

why wld he be dead?

Btw, just remembered, ethanol can only be 98% maximum. It depends on how much you drink, really.

You can down 100ml of Vodka = 40ml ethanol.
In italy they make this stuff called "limoncello" - its baisically putting lemon skin in a container with pure alcohol and leaving it for 2 weeks, what comes out is instant KO
Quote by sashki
Is it 100% alcohol?

wouldnt that be 200% proof? is that even Possible?

honestly the best part about the new absolut is the bottle. its just completely black and fancy. i mean its swedish, its like if Ikea sold bottles. it looks like you're drinkign black water
100% alcohol is really a bitch to attain and store. Because alcohol loves waters and as soon as it comes in touch with vapour in the air it'll take in some of the water and become 98% or less... (the stuff also evaporates faster than the water part)

100 proof would be 50% alcohol

try some Bacardi 151 (that is 75% alcohol by volume) , that'll get you ****ed up fast
151 is good. everclear will knock you on your ass, im pretty sure its the closest legal thing to moonshine in U.S. it's like 180proof
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
Quote by BrokenBricks
151 is good. everclear will knock you on your ass, im pretty sure its the closest legal thing to moonshine in U.S. it's like 180proof

Everclear isn't legal here in Michigan. People have it anyways, but last I remember, it's illegal.

Whats a good way to drink 151? Straight shots or mixing it with something? And what would this something be? Me and some buddies are looking to get blitzed tomorrow
Originally posted by VoodooChild15
If your girlfriend's having sex at 13, she's a dirty dirty whore. And if you're having sex at 14, you're a dirty dirty...pimp.

Looking for a drummer in the Detroit, MI area
PM if interested!

MySpace
Rum and coke is a classic. Mix it up with some strait shots, but unless your a balls ass irish guy or have been drinking strait liquor for awhile your gonna need some kind of chaser.
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
Quote by kabong
In italy they make this stuff called "limoncello" - its baisically putting lemon skin in a container with pure alcohol and leaving it for 2 weeks, what comes out is instant KO

that **** isn't pure alcohol.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Canadian club and coke slushies= Good as hell, get you pretty smashed
Theres always listerine, thats a local native favourite
But moonshine just gets you ****ing wasted
Eating a tequila worm gets you ****ed up too.
Cancer.