Well, my cat that I've had for as long as I can remember died today. I'm sad =(
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
We'll make a memorial for your cat.
Quote by Arthur Curry
It's just The Man trying to bring down us negroes.

Quote by Yakult
Just go out in a silk dressing gown and ask them if they've ever been penetrated
Yeah, I remember when the cat that I had had for about 13 years died. That was a sad day. The good thing is, our new one is pretty young still (about 2 years), so we should have her for awhile.
Peace n' love
I understand about indecision, but I don't care if I get behind. People living in competition, all I want is to have my peace of mind- Boston

CLASS OF 2008!!!!!!!

Member of UG's Christian Guitarists
I know how that feels. One of my rabbits got mauled and killed by a fox two days ago. Fucking foxes. Some people say that it can't hurt to lose one of my rabbits when I used to have 25 of them, but THEY STILL HURT GODDAMN IT
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
If my cat died I'd be happy, never the less I'm still sorry for you.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
Quote by grantml02
If my cat died I'd be happy, never the less I'm still sorry for you.

I am kinda happy, he was old and sick. Kept losing wait also.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
I'm sorry man, I love cats, and I know what it's like to lose a pet. Mine's hiding under my bed right now, she's scared of fireworks
i feel your pain, i've got cats i've had for about 10 yrs, i'm gunna be ****ing devestated when they go!!
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Quote by Pinky19
I am kinda happy, he was old and sick. Kept losing wait also.

Aww, Pinky I'm sorry. My dog was the same way, he was old and sick and miserable before he died.. I guess it's for the best..
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
I actually killed your cat pinky. If you do an autopsy, you'll find glass shards, which I put in his tuna.
Peepee on yo tittays
I'm sorry, I feel bad about the cat, but I have to say something very important.

The title of this thread makes me picture you as Butters from South Park.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Sorry, man. Losing a pet hurts.

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I'm sorry, I feel bad about the cat, but I have to say something very important.

The title of this thread makes me picture you as Butters from South
Park.

Dang it...
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by filthandfury
I'm sorry man, I love cats, and I know what it's like to lose a pet. Mine's hiding under my bed right now, she's scared of fireworks

Mine is in one of the bedrooms under the bed but I have no idea which one =(
Because footstools are cool UG's Classical Guitarists
pm Confusius or Marmoseti to join
sorry man. i hate it my cat is getting old. she doesnt even jump on my bed anymore she climbs it or i have to pick her up. i've had her for 8 years