Well I have always been interested in a job where you setup the stage and tearing down for bands to play and get it all working in the back with the mixers and all that but I was wondering If those people travel around with the bands or if they are hired by the arena
it depends. some bands have there own crew. (depending on the amazingness of the band) others jst use the sound engineers provided by the venue.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Quote by Footzyrama
it depends. some bands have there own crew. (depending on the amazingness of the band) others jst use the sound engineers provided by the venue.

All amazing bands have crews.
Not all bands with crews are amazing.
Usually the roadies are local, but the soundman either travels alongside the bands for sections of the tour, works for a company which tells him which shows to do, or works at the same building each time. I got to sit right next to the sound man at a B.B. King concert and talk to him about things like that. He was a really cool guy and answered a bunch of thw questions that I had about that kind of stuff.
Quote by Arthur Curry
It's just The Man trying to bring down us negroes.

Quote by Yakult
Just go out in a silk dressing gown and ask them if they've ever been penetrated
I know that bands like Children Of Bodom have their own crews,but it really just depends on the band.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
what is the pay like and is there acctually oppertunies around or are the spots usally filled