so, i dont know how many of you ever listen to www.pandora.com ? its a really good website...helps you discover new bands and such...anyways. i listen to a wide variety of music including metal, numetal, rock, classic rock, etc. pretty much anything with a guitar..except emo, eww to emo.

but what ive been listening to alot of recently is alot of power and prog metal. dream theater, stratovarius, angra, kamelot. and i discovered a band. they are called Serenity. they are awesome. i bought their album ( had to have it shipped to me through bestbuy.com ) and i cant stop listening to it. i love it. just thought i would share it with some of you guys who might like it.

you can listen to a small sample of their album here www.myspace.com/serenitybandtyrol
they are nice guys too...i actually had an email convo with their guitarist as i begged for some tabs lol.

P.S. - my first post...woot?
Bands like them are seriously a dime-a-dozen in Europe. Sorry, not really impressed.
Good find.
Get baked, study theory.

Quote by :-D
Why are you bringing Cm into this?
Quote by severed-metal
They're name sounds like Pantera. Except....not.

Except Pandora's not the band...
Quote by Twist of fate
Aliens can invade us. Apparently you've never heard of pearl harbor

Their song 'Reduced to Nothingness' was on a Metal Hammer CD a couple of months ago. Pretty cool, but not exactly original. Hella similar to older Sonata Arctica.
Ibanez RG1570 w/ Bareknuckle Pickups
Ibanez RG655
PRS SE Fredrik Åkesson Singlecut
Blackstar HT-5
Harley Benton G212 Vintage
BOSS TU-2
MXR M-108
Digitech Bad Monkey
not very original but still some great stuff, the vocals remind me a bit too much of Sonata Arctica tho
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

Quote by Firewind Raging
Their song 'Reduced to Nothingness' was on a Metal Hammer CD a couple of months ago. Pretty cool, but not exactly original. Hella similar to older Sonata Arctica.

That's where I know them from, good old Metal Hammer.