Anyone used it yet? It has really mixed reviews but it looks pretty sweet nonetheless. Im thinking about maybe getting one or possibly a Creative.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.

Words cannot express the amount of shit that just left my body and fell into my seat. This is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen next to Kelly Clarkson.
Get off my lawn.
Quote by HawkaLuigi

Words cannot express the amount of shit that just left my body and fell into my seat. This is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen next to Kelly Clarkson.

what?

but i have one and it works great
idk how to put vids on it tho so idk about the video quality
but ive had it for almost a year works/sounds great still

plenty of room for music too
i have evrything u can think of on it.
Call me Trey.
Everyone I know loves theres. You can't go wrong with a product that 95% of owners obsess over.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Quote by HawkaLuigi

If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Quote by Mudvayne_LP
what?

How have you had one for a year? It only came out last month.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Quote by Mudvayne_LP
what?

It hasnt been out ofr a year....
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
I think he just has the ipod before it.
Is that the 80gb Music/Movies one?

I'd like one because of its memory size, but is there a cheaper alternative?
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
iPod is way overrated, I have one to listen to music, and to watch movies on. It usually works fine and I don't have any problems with it. It is not the second coming of Christ.
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
Quote by rorythefaggot
iPod is way overrated, I have one to listen to music, and to watch movies on. It usually works fine and I don't have any problems with it. It is not the second coming of Christ.

Where did someone say it was the second coming of Christ? It isn't overrated, considering any product that stands up to it usually is beaten down or doesn't win.
Get off my lawn.
Quote by soul_power
It hasnt been out ofr a year....

on the back of mine it says ipod classic..
i got it on christmas last year..
Call me Trey.
I got one a couple of days ago. Had to return the first one I bought the same day because it froze and wouldn't turn on even when I tried charging it. Then I exchanged it for another one and it seems to be pretty good. A little bit on the slow side but idc, I just got it for the 80 gigs.
Gear
Schecter C-1 Artist
Vox AD15VT
Epiphone EJ-200 Acoustic
Quote by HawkaLuigi
Where did someone say it was the second coming of Christ? It isn't overrated, considering any product that stands up to it usually is beaten down or doesn't win.

Thank you, good sir.

Quote by HawkaLuigi

It is? I don't think so.
Well the nice thing about Apple is their so lenient. My friends Ipod went through the washer and he j/ went to the Apple store at the mall here and they gave him a new one. I had another friend who bought a refurbished one and it just died on him. Same thing, took it to the store and they gave him a brand new one.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm