ive heard some great reviews on agile guitars but im struggling to find any sellers in the UK

could someone post some links, it would be realli helpful also

do agile do some great meal guitars for aound £500? ($1000)
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
Agile guitars are like hens teeth over here in the UK. Your probably better off going on ebay and trawling through to find some.
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Join the only "REAL" Stratocaster Group here

Free Fender Strat here!
Theyre from a US shop, a home brand..

They ship to the uk, for about $75 extra.

Yeah, im thinking of getting one too :P

Les Paul type wiht a floyd (Y)
Quote by .arkness:.
I see my guitar as a chick because I'd be damned if i were ever holding / fingering a guy for hours a day.

I lulzed.
wouldnt shipping it over with all the tax and stuff be the same as say a jackson?
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
im not too sure to be honest, myabe the agile reaper custom black
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
I think Rondo Music (The guys who own and sell the Agile brand online) are now open to shipping openly to Europe and Australia unlike before but with taxes, customs etc. it might cost quite a bit. And they have some good guitars that would probably do nicely for metal if you want a hardtail. The Ghost III and AG-3000 look to be nicely geared for metal from the start. (The natural Ghost 3 with passive ceramic buckers is only 200 USD and the black AG-3000 with generic actives that I hear sound kind of like EMG 60s is only 300 USD) With international shipping tacked on it should still be pretty reasonable in the UK compared to what some big brands might cost.
i see, wouldnt the reaper be more effective for me
Jackson KE 3 Trans Black
Schecter C7 ATX
Siggery Custom

Axe Fx Owner
It is styled for metal a lot more, but is also quite a bit more expensive than some of the other ones, and the floyd is only an LFR of decent quality probably. That is my only worry with it is the LFR, but if you are down with that then its probably does the job for you.
Quote by ChazBcWarlock
do agile do some great meal guitars for aound £500? ($1000)

I don't know, maybe you show try eating an Epi next time you got to a store .

OT: not worth it IMO.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
for £500, buy an edwards instead.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
www.rondomusic.com they ship to the uk and there cheap you could get a top of the line agile with seymour pickups for like 500 plus shiping at the very most will be like 100 bucks
Quote by Ippon
but it doesn't look teh br00t4lz. duh!

eh there are pointy edwardses too. granted they're a bit more...

let's put it like this, though, if the price were pushing £500, I wouldn't be looking at agile... I haven't tried one, but I've heard enough negative things (granted a lot of positive too) to not want to pay £500 for one.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?