Sorry to make a thread like this. I have tried to find the name via Google and whatnot, but to no avail.

I saw a movie some time ago and quite enjoyed it. I would like to purchase the DVD, however I can't remember the name.

It is called *someone's* Castle. I am pretty sure anyway.

Basically it is about some guy who goes into a US Army prison. The guy in charge is a real dick and everybody hates him. He makes all the prisoners build walls, then demolishes them and crap like that.

There is one scene when the alarm goes off and they all need to get on the ground. One guy (who has some kind of mental problem) refuses to lay down. He gets shot. There is also quite a few scenes with him saluting and stuff, even though he is not meant to.

In the end all the prisoners makes trebuchets and stuff and try to destroy the prison. Word gets to the guy in change that they are going to fly the American flag upside down. At the end the main character gets shot just as he is raising the flag, however it ends up being not upside down.

Any help would be really appreciated
sounds like The Last Castle with James Gandolfini and Robert Redford

http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0272020/
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Quote by Vince Noir
sounds like The Last Castle with James Gandolfini and Robert Redford

That is it!

Thanks alot man.
Quote by Archaon
Well you just spoiled the ending. Thanks.

You could probably have avoided that by not reading the part which started 'And in the end.'
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
You could probably have avoided that by not reading the part which started 'And in the end.'

I read faster than I think.

But yes, you are correct. Although I was mostly being sarcastic when I said that because I hardly care about seeing this film, I don't blame you for your reaction. I would have said the same.