Ok, ill get straight to the point with this. About a week ago my house got broken into. I lost about $1200 in guitar stuff (amps etc, most of it was crap but they got my bass, my guitar amp and my boss me-20). An to anyone who is interested, they took a laptop a computer, 2 wide screen tvs, jewllery, psp, ds and more stuff worth value, but not everything. Anyway, i got home yesterday (friday) and found we had been robbed again! they took our other laptop, so I'm left with an old ****box between the family. They took some more stuff like computer monitors as well. This time they got my guitar as well, because it wasn't at school this time. Before you tell me to get over it and enjoy the insurance. Im puzzling over if it was the same people both times or not. It seems to big of a coincidence. However, theres a lot of stuff that the people went through yesterday, that was went through last week. I really do not know what to make of this. I am getting a new security system, but i dont think it will be installed for another month or 2. this really sucks, i wont be able to play guitar for that time (I dont want to get anything if it will get stolen again.) As well as this been a big vent, do you guys think it was the same person/people both times?
Quote by aradine
i wish i got disowned by my grandparents so i could stay home tommorow and fap.

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350EX

Amps:
Vox Valvetronix 30
The hell should I know?

Although it makes sense if it was the same people. If it is they're cocky bastards though
WHITE STRIPES

Quote by Placenta_07
I look at boobs and bums and stuff I get really horny and stuff.

PARTY OF SPECIAL THINGS TO DO
Last edited by jack_the_ripper at Nov 2, 2007,
it was probably the same people,
the creepy thing you gotta remember is that before robbing someone, a lot of burglars will sit and whatch the house for a week or 2 so they know the best time to go, thats creepy, they been whatchin you, i wouldn't leave the house at night if i were you
also, i take it you got insurance, i never got any so i'm screwed if i get robbed

Quote by DieGarbageMan
When having sex i realise my penis is of small nature.

Quote by gavz_verdikt
There is a box below Private Messages and right of Log Out.
I think the TS will know what to do next

I'd assume so, yes.

A lot of crooks are idiots. They don't think "okay, I need to distance myself from this place, so as not to get caught." They think "hey! We got this place once! That definitely means I can do it again! I'm sure they won't be expecting it!"
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
umm, most likely. Unless it's like the old 2 buses at the same time situation i think it's more likely to be a repeat offender
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
Quote by Giant Tool
it was probably the same people,
the creepy thing you gotta remember is that before robbing someone, a lot of burglars will sit and whatch the house for a week or 2 so they know the best time to go, thats creepy, they been whatchin you, i wouldn't leave the house at night if i were you
also, i take it you got insurance, i never got any so i'm screwed if i get robbed

And your address would be?

:P
Hmm ok. I have a few theories. We live right next to a big bush reserve. And the house next to us is vacant. I would have noticed a van parked across the street (or something like that). But about a month ago we had about 10 different builders working on our house. But the police refuse to investigate that. They just take their report and go on their merry way.
Quote by aradine
i wish i got disowned by my grandparents so i could stay home tommorow and fap.

Guitars:
Ibanez RG350EX

Amps:
Vox Valvetronix 30
Sorry mate that really sucks. I'd guess it was the same people.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
prolly the same guys. grabbed what they really wanted the first night, then came back for a second time to get the other stuff that they couldn't grab the first time. yeah thats how i would do it... i mean... if i was a low life criminal that is
And this is why pitbulls are alive
Buy one
keep it inside, robber comes and gets eaten.
Cancer.
It was probably the builders man. By brother's and his girlfriend were at my house during summer break and there were a couple of people we were expecting to come to install some counter-tops or something in the kitchen. Well, the phone rang that day when my parents were out of the house, my bro and his gf were playing Gamecube together, we didn't pick up the phone (my brother and I never do anyway lol), so we ignored the phonecall til parents got home. About 5 minutes later we see the two workmen pull up into the driveway in a van. We kept hearing this noise outside but we couldn't tell where it was coming from, sounded like someone slamming a car door cause it was kind of loud. Well it turns out that we had the blinds closed on the window cause it was sunny outside and causing glare on the television. The noises we heard were the workers we suspect pulling on my bro's girlfriend's car doorhandles. We didn't find out until after they left when his girlfriend was going back to her car for something. She noticed that there were dark finger prints on the handles of the door (lol who the **** is that careless and makes loud noises like that?). Well, luckily she had her door locked, cause she had her iPod and purse with her paycheck that was just cashed from her new job in there. But the creepy part is that, when they called our house, they were checking to see if there was anyone home. They called my mom's cellphone right afterwards (according to my mom), and my mom said she would be home in about 10 or 15 minutes, and they said they would "wait".
Yeah kinda creepy, if we had the blinds open that day, we would have caught them, called 911, and got their arses arrested.
My Gear:
Gibson ES-335 (Dot)
ESP LTD MH-100QMNT
Spider III 75W
Digitech Whammy Pedal
Crybaby Wah
Epi Valve Junior Half stack
DS-1
Line 6 Floor Pod (FOR SALE!!!)
Score the local pawn shops for your stuff (hopefully you had the serial num. of at least one of the stolen items written down somewhere). If you find it, demand the name(s) of whoever brought it in, and then get the authorities involved.
What does the pit make of this?

I'm going to make a origami Crane.

Then maybe a Lion. Yeah. I like Lions.
im guessing same people. probably saw some stuff they wanted but couldnt take the first time. decided to take a chance and come back.
you have a lot of stuff.
Quote by Dogruitag
i think he wants to dream theater to be considered more metal, so he dyed his beard.

Quote by LookAlive
Lmfao, this is the best thread ever, aside from the fact that it involves a girl being harpooned through a tent.
Ever heard of home security? wtf is up with your parents man.
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
Sorry for your loss dude.

On the upside I just got some new (to me they are really second hand) stuff. I got a guitar a bass, a guitar amp and a boss me-20. I also got a couple of laptops and monitors. 2 wide screen tvs,

I also got my sister some jewllery, psp and a ds.

I am that good of a brother.

I feel your pain bro!!!
get a rocket launcher and blow their asses up
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Quote by dazzler16
Sorry for your loss dude.

On the upside I just got some new (to me they are really second hand) stuff. I got a guitar a bass, a guitar amp and a boss me-20. I also got a couple of laptops and monitors. 2 wide screen tvs,

I also got my sister some jewllery, psp and a ds.

I am that good of a brother.

I feel your pain bro!!!

Hahaha....
How did they break in, do you know? I mean if they broke in cleanly or something then it could easily be the same people I imagine. Really sucks though man. I don't know why people would do that kind of ****.
Quote by PT 2 DOOR RULE
If I have bad creepy dreams tonight, your ass is toast Still Life

Quote by skeptopotamus
Dream Sexy...dream Still Life...

Last.fm runs my life