Page 1 of 2
looks like an MG10 with an instructional video added.

my mom bought me an mg10 as a gift once.

it lasted 2 days. it needed a new tone and volume pot.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
it's knocking off of the fact that there are many people out there who buy stuff for the looks or based off of someone's name. instead of a kid going into gc and buying an mg, marshall'll make a bit more money because the kid'll see this one, which (looks to be, never played it) the exact same as an mg10, except with red and black tribal markings, dif knobs and font, and want to buy it instead.
I always thought Kerry King was a stupid ****ing idiot. This is not the first time I've been proven right.
Wayne Static does.

If Kerry King and Zakk Wylde did, maybe they'd record with them. Mind you, if it's voiced differently, it might be the least awful Marshall MG.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
^ Might want to bring earplugs then....

Lol'd at the quote. "Make it thunder"

Crushing overdrive and thunder wow sounds like an amazing amp.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by zeppelinpage4
^ Might want to bring earplugs then....

Lol'd at the quote. "Make it thunder"

Crushing overdrive and thunder wow sounds like an amazing amp.

rofl :p

we all know MG's have SO MUCH gain much better then any 5150, or 6505 for metal
(kidding dont want some dumbass quoting me.)
Ah man, n00bs are going to CREAM over this crap, how can we help them???
Diezel, Motherfucker
This is obviously just some joke to try and piss of the users of UG.
And they've succeeded.
If only that were true.
"...my friends at Marshall have been cool enough to produce my own ass-kicking practice amp".

I suspect Slayer's album sales might have dropped a bit and Mr King needs another way to pay the bills. After all, beard-trimming,combat trousers and sacrificial virgins don't come cheap....

Kerry King: complete tit.

Make a

THE ULTIMITE AMPS NOT TO BUY thread and sticky it
Great idea! Though I guarantee the only people who read it qould be the ones who didn't need to anyway.
Take that, silly Marshall men! Becky is on to you now! Run for you lives!!!

I think, for the benefit of UGers, I will make the huge sacrifice and try one of these out if I go down to GAK after Christmas. My ears will endure the horror so that you can all know just what this amp sounds like...

Edit: Assuming it's out and they have them in stock...
To me, it just looks like the colour scheme and font are the only differences. It might have more distortion available, but for an MG that's probably not going to be a good thing... Maybe Marshall have realised that more people are being persuaded not to buy these MGs because for the same price you can get the Vox Valvetronix amps, or an Epi Valve Jr. and have decided to try getting people to buy one because their favourite guitarist 'uses' one...?
I think, for the benefit of UGers, I will make the huge sacrifice and try one of these out if I go down to GAK after Christmas. My ears will endure the horror so that you can all know just what this amp sounds like...
Your valiance is noted, but there's really no need. You can get a perfect copy of the Marshall 'MG Tone' by simply hitting your guitar strings repeatedly with a packet of crisps....
^ It was to see if it was voiced differently. This one might sound better (ish) or much worse. And it will also serve as something to remind me why I'm down there playing through valve amps and high-end SS amps rather than things like MGs and Spiders (though I will be taking the opportunity to see what the Spider Valve is like).
Quote by beckyjc
I actually can't be bothered reading the website, whats the difference between these and regular MGs, except for the ugly colour scheme?

The regular MGs have crushing overdrive, of course, but with this one YOU CAN REALLY MAKE IT THUNDER!
THUNDER!
THUNDERRRRRR!
Quote by STABxYOU
Wayne Static does.

Not anymore
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by XibanezedgeX
^^

I love the quote "My friends at Marshall"
I didn't think br00tal people had friends, just enemies they're currently at peace with.

+1.

I won't even bother trying one out.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Quote by kyrreca
The regular MGs have crushing overdrive, of course, but with this one YOU CAN REALLY MAKE IT THUNDER!
THUNDER!
THUNDERRRRRR!

With loud fuzzy inaudible buzzingness and stuff.
Quote by beckyjc
With loud fuzzy inaudible buzzingness and stuff.

Ever heard of sarcasm?
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Look at the EQ Controls, Gain, Volume and Contour

Didn't even bother putting treble and bass in, though if I remember correctly, it wouldn't make much of a difference if they were there anyways
Member #10 Of The Black Tooth Grin: Dimebag Memorial Club. PM Narmi To Join
Quote by Yngwi3
Not anymore

Oh, has he moved up to children's walkie talkie handset?
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
IMO I'd be pointless, since most n00bs don't read the stickies anyway.
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
we go over this once a month. new guys dont read the stickies.

they dont even read the threads on the front page.

ive actually seen 3 MG threads in a row. they just get what they want. and honestly, it's not worth caring over.

we'll all get by somehow.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Mmm. But if a stickey saves just five newbs $100 each week, we'll rob Guitar centers everwhere of more than $25000 of sales a year!
We UGers save people more than that every week anyway. I can't count the amount of people I've seen talked out of getting a Spider, MG, cheap Crate SS amp etc.

Unfortunately, I've also lost count of the amount that just don't listen to us no matter how hard we try. I feel so sorry for the ears of everyone around those people...
Quote by Denthúl
We UGers save people more than that every week anyway. I can't count the amount of people I've seen talked out of getting a Spider, MG, cheap Crate SS amp etc.

Unfortunately, I've also lost count of the amount that just don't listen to us no matter how hard we try. I feel so sorry for the ears of everyone around those people...

Yeah, it's like:
TS: Hay guyz, I'm thinking of buying an MG fullstack for crushing OD! Is this the best amp money can buy, or would you recommend something different?
UG: Perhaps you should look into a 15-30W tube combo instead, the MG sounds like a can of bees/radio static/Zakk Wyldr drilling a hole in your head.
TS: OMgZ0RSS! get out of my thread if you're only gonna crittasize thte amp I'm getting!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2