i just got mine

and dam it is an amazing guitar, it plays like a dream and the pickups have an awesome sound

an essential for any left handed avenged sevenfold fan haha :P

anyone else got one btw?
i almost got the syn custom, but than i realised a7x isn't very good anymore, so i didn't and i'm glad
guitar plays well, but looks hideous.
EDIT: Nevermind, I was thinking of Gates.
MY GEAR:
Custom Flying V
Dunlop 535q
Marshall AVT HS
Quote by nolanxxx
i almost got the syn custom, but than i realised a7x isn't very good anymore, so i didn't and i'm glad

Are you always this good at making people feel happy about a new piece of hardware? Or is it only this one time?

Anyhow, congratulations TS. I am glad you are happy with your purchase.
Be cool.
lol thats actually a really really good guitar for the price seriously custom invaders and a sweet floyd and stuff its a really good buy and now im a tad bit jealous
^ i think your thinking of the synyster gates custom.... that is the avenger style body....and the Zacky V is the s-1 style.... with the 6661 sticker on it if im not mistaken....
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
you aren't mistaken friend
and if you were id slap you for having an A7X gif. avatar

the Schecter Vengeance Custom is pretty sexy, but id definately get the Synyster Custom
over it any day.

in fact, instead of buying an Alexi, i almost got it instead, those custom invaders sure scream quality tone
and i don't know why everyone thinks it's ugly....it's so goddamn sexy man!

but yeah, to getting the Schecter Vengeance CUSTOM and not a fugly ass standard