At the moment I have a Jackson DKMG. I change tunings often and it is a pain in the ass to deal with the Floyd. Is there a way to overcome this.

If not. What are some guitars (used) that are in the price range of 500 to 600 dollars that will overcome this problem. I play through a Fender 65R and have a GT-8 as well. I'd prefer something that can do nice cleans as well as strong metal. Like Opeth.

I love the guitar I have now so I'd rather just find a way to fix that for my needs.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
block the tremolo (you won't be able to use it), and it'll fix your tuning issues

if not that, just look for a used SG or schecter hellraiser since you like the EMG's i'm guessing in the jackson
Quote by Chad11491
block the tremolo (you won't be able to use it), and it'll fix your tuning issues

if not that, just look for a used SG or schecter hellraiser since you like the EMG's i'm guessing in the jackson

I have HZs so I don't know true EMG sound
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by samlocke14
unlock the locking nut and block the tremolo.

Will the guitar stay in tune well though. Whenever I unlock the guitar it goes out of tune quickly.
Quote by doggy_hat
Yeah, because your Jackson will then be a fixed bridge sortof.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?