http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ram_Bahadur_Bomjon

I dont think that he is the riencarnation of buddha but i do bielive that he hasnt eatin or drinkin anything for 10 months. I think the people should stop following him around and let him meditate in peace. I actually have decided that i will become buddhist my self because this person inspired me to. what do you all think of this?
"This is for the radio, so i better chill
They wont play it, if it go get ill
But im like that and thats an actually fact
Because the street is wher my heart is at"
If you dont eat or drink anything for 10 months you die. If you believe otherwise you are a retard.

\argument.
Diezel, Motherfucker
Quote by mh400nt
If you dont eat or drink anything for 10 months you die. If you believe otherwise you are a retard.

\argument.

+1
Quote by mh400nt

\argument.

lol You beilive too much of what science tells you, if you read everything it will tell you that the video taped him for 92 hours and he did not drink or eat. Also there is a man in India who hasn't eatin or drinken anything since he was 12 years old, he is now 82
"This is for the radio, so i better chill
They wont play it, if it go get ill
But im like that and thats an actually fact
Because the street is wher my heart is at"
Its true that I need to stop basing all my arguments on FACTS, they are starting to cloud my judgement somewhat.
Diezel, Motherfucker
Odd.. I was talking to my friends in class about this today. I hadn't heard anything about it for months either.
Science is still valid its just that the human body hasnt been thoroughly tested liek this, or at least not documented, how do you explain north africans living without healthcare living to 100 and over and yet in Glasgow the average life expectancy is 65?
10 months without food will get the acid in your stomach to digest itself. End of story. No meditation can help that.
Quote by stephen_rettie
Science is still valid its just that the human body hasnt been thoroughly tested liek this, or at least not documented, how do you explain north africans living without healthcare living to 100 and over and yet in Glasgow the average life expectancy is 65?

Theres no Stella in north africa
Diezel, Motherfucker
Quote by 420Incense
lol You beilive too much of what science tells you, if you read everything it will tell you that the video taped him for 92 hours and he did not drink or eat. Also there is a man in India who hasn't eatin or drinken anything since he was 12 years old, he is now 82

You know, there's a surprisingly strong correlation between people who say stupid things and people who can't form coherent sentences.
Quote by 420Incense

How does that work? He has to burn energy, but he doesn't eat or drink anything that will give him something to turn into energy.

Plus drinking and eating is good for... alot in the body.

There's a reason why people believe science, and there's people like you who dismiss science immediately just because they haven't found a plausible explanation yet
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by stephen_rettie

theres people over 100 in Scotland, and whats the average life expectancy in Africa?

rubbish argument.
Hi

Quote by iceman95
Fiddler is a god!!!! omg that's a good movie