Yeh well... heres the story... (this happened like 2 hours ago)

Me and the guys in the flat were drinking, and it lead to a drinking game... ring of fire... i was drinking vodka n irn bru, coupla guys were drinking tennants lager and one guy was doing rum on the rocks.

So it gets to me, and i have the last king in the deck so have to chug the dirty pint in the middle (more like a pitcher realy)... so, with a mix of lager rum n vodka 5 mins later im in the toilet throwing up... then i notice - my sicks a bit, red...

...i dont want to say blood red, but what i was drinking wasnt that colour! and my face has swollen up with burst blood vessles...

i have booked an appointment with the doc, but has anyone else ever had this...

thanks in advance!

Edit - Im in the flat just now, everyone else left just after i din the pint to go out, but i am skint so i couldnt afford a taxi... now am all alone and feelin like shite
Land of my high endeavor,
Land of the shining river,
Land of my heart forever,
Scotland the brave
Sleep it out, see how you feel in the morning.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
yeah, was the plan... but its just the idea that a couda been thrownin up blood...
Scotland the brave
You might have had an allergic reaction man. Are you sure you arent allergic to anything you had?
Whereabouts are you at in Scotland?
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Quote by The Lunatic
of fire... i was drinking vodka n irn bru

What's that like? Considering all the burst blood vessels in your face and other alcohol-related sickness you might not want to talk about it, but really, what's it like?
You've got a face full of burst blood-vessels? That sounds grim, Id get it checked, like, straight away. :S
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
Vodka n Irn Bru's farily immense... aslong as the proportions are just right (in a pint glass, make it about 1/4 vodka, 3/4 irn bru)

In response to Badreligionrock - i am stayin at Murano street student village the now and go to glasgow uni, but home is Dumfries n Galloway.

I dont think it was an allergic raction... i can ussualy cope with all that i was drinkin (aslong as am not downing it)
Scotland the brave
Drink coffee?
Grand Paladin of the Knights Who Say Ni

PM SGstriker for quiz to join

Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals ... except the weasel.
I dunno, I'd be in the ER by now. But then again, I'm a sickly person so you might not go that far...
Oh noes!
well the blood vessles thing (if thatsa what it is) has happened a few times when ive been sick (not only with drink too)... so i dont know... i dont feel too bad now, just like i have a face 2X the size as normal... and a was well up for a poper session tonight!!! Cheesey Pop night att the Union!
Scotland the brave
you might lack the enzyme aldehyde dehydrogenase. it doesnt cause blood vessels to burst, but it does make your face red when drinking.
Quote by Bebemanger
Drink coffee?

im pretty sure that wouldnt make his blood vessels not be burst.

Jack my swag