Hey guys,

I'm 12 and have been playing for two months...and the hardest song I can play is...probably Santeria by Sublime...I self taught guitar for a month, and have been playing the piano for ever!

Just say how long you've been playing and what is the hardest song you can play...you can also put your age, and previous instruments...

-Sam
Quote by Deliriumbassist
*shakes head*

*leaves thread*

+1
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
dueling banjos. i dont like santeria enough to try and learn it.
Quote by Peradactyl
alright, off topic but how do i make forum posts

Quote by The_Paranoia
a4lrocker is an offical thread legend.
Quote by RentACar
I wish I was good like you.... But I don't practice Santaria...

I can't tell you how happy you just made me.
Quote by Yerjam
Could be, but the most important thing to remember is that it wasn't your fault, even if it was.
Shine on You Crazy Diamond.

You don't get much harder than a diamond.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
My favourite, search bar blues. Obviously, its ridiculously hard, but I get tons of practice showing it to others on a daily basis.
I don't have a son...

*tear*

I have a low sperm count, and a giant frog tore off my penis with it's mechanical grippages.

/rant
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Quote by Nutter_101
I don't have a son...

*tear*

I have a low sperm count, and a giant frog tore off my penis with it's mechanical grippages.

/rant

+1
My son is dead.

/sarcasm
Quote by amitbob21
ok im a noob at slapping. Is it my strings or do i just suck at slapping? I have a squier fender J bass(im a noob). Im thinking of getting Ibanez GSR200

Quote by CheekanWofls
Practice on your wife
anesthesia (pulling teeth), by metallica
can play almost all of it, and i haven't even been playing for a year
Define "play" The hardest song I can play all the way through without mistakes, is... I don't think I've ever actually learnt a song the whole way through... Whoa, that' weird to think about. I've been playing for two years and I've never learnt a whole song. The closest thing I've come to it is Portrait of Tracy. I can ALMOST play through without too many mistakes, but I wouldn't want to show it off to anybody.
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
Define "play" The hardest song I can play all the way through without mistakes, is... I don't think I've ever actually learnt a song the whole way through... Whoa, that' weird to think about. I've been playing for two years and I've never learnt a whole song. The closest thing I've come to it is Portrait of Tracy. I can ALMOST play through without too many mistakes, but I wouldn't want to show it off to anybody.

You mean you never went through the "covering enter sandman and smells like teen spirit in a smelly basement phase"? The beautiful time when wearing your bass as low as humanly possible was more important than actually knowing how to play the instrument... aaah... the simpler times. That's when I first took the time to sit down and fully learn Enter Sandman

But I haven't had the motivation to learn a whole song for ages now, so I mine would be... I don't know... Orion maybe.
see the other thread that is EXACTLY like this.
Quote by casualty01
the RIAA can't shut us down, interpol can't shut us down. the U.S. gov't can't shut us down and CERTAINLY not YOU can shut us down.

BA in Music theory
MusicMan Bongo, SUB -> Orange Terror 1000 stack

Quote by waterproofpie
it's a UtBDan sandwich. Awwww yeah!