Hi Guys,

I have been around recording for a while but I am new to Cakewalk. I have Sonar 6 Producer Edition and I am trying to get one channel (left) into both left and right so that it is in both left and right speakers.

I have looked EVERYWHERE to try and do this but with no luck. Is there a way to copy and paste just one channel? What are my options?

Thanks in advance for any help provided.

Kind Regards,
Thomas.
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
Sounds to me like you recorded mono into a stereo track.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
No I recorded in stereo, but only with one channel. I need that sound in one channel in both.
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
Quote by lespaulmarshall
No I recorded in stereo, but only with one channel. I need that sound in one channel in both.

...That's what I said.

You can either try changing that stereo track into a mono, or you've gotta re-record into a mono track.
Guitars:
Fender Standard Strat
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass
Martin DX1

Amps:
Peavey Classic 50/212

Pedal Board:
Gator 8-Bus
Boss TU-2 Tuner
Digitech Bad Monkey
Ibanez CF7 Chorus/Flanger
ISP Decimator
Dual button footswitch
Select the stereo channel and under the Process menu select "Bounce to Track...". Now bounce the stereo track to a mono track. There are other ways as well, but this should work for you.
My Favorite T-Shirt Saying: "Warning: Drummer Playing Guitar"

My Music: Abandon At My Place -- One man heavy observational rock band...

My Fav Gear:
Egnater Tourmaster 4100, Schecter Hellraiser, MXR EQ, Ibanez Weeping Demon, Boss DD-7