Page 1 of 2
at one good stand up that people probably don't know about and can check out on youtube or some thing(ie don't do the obvious dennis miller, robin williams, dane cook, dave chapelle, etc.)

ill start

gerry dee(he was on last comic standing)
nina and monk(vantriliquisim)
jeramy hotz
Quote by LeoKhenir
I love you, Killer Bacon.
^i said no obvious ones damn i even listed russel peters
^^nice demetri martin is my hero
Quote by LeoKhenir
I love you, Killer Bacon.
Demetri Martin
Daniel Tosh
Mitch Hedberg
Jim Gaffigan
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Bill Hicks.

Sam Kinisen.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I'm not sure if anyone is into denis leary as a stand up comedian but may I recommend Lock and load and no cure for cancer? No cure for cancer is a way better show.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
Brian Regan.
My Gear:

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Squier Standard Stratocaster
Marshall G30RCD Amplifier

Originally said by deadhand329
sir...you have given me something to aspire to
Quote by The_lizard_king
I'm not sure if anyone is into denis leary as a stand up comedian but may I recommend Lock and load and no cure for cancer? No cure for cancer is a way better show.

I liked Dennis Leary better the first time I saw him, when he was called Bill Hicks.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Lee Evans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The sex offenders register.. personally, i don't even think they should be in school.
nick swardson
RIFT.CANYON.DREAMS.

Quote by Oroborous
I'm trying to cover one of my bedroom walls in semen. I'm about half way done.

Pics coming soon
Quote by digimon go!
dmetri martin
daniel tosh
and kyle cease, kind of

+1 on Dimetri

what about Gabriel Iglesias?
Quote by SeveralSpecies
How the f*ck are you gonna get a cat to bark?

---------------------------5------8-----7-
----------------5-------------------------
------------------1-3-3-------/6----/5----
-1/3--1-1h3-------------------------------

Matt Freeman>You
Billy Connolly practically invented modern standup
"It's funny how most people love the dead. Once you're dead, you're made for life" - Jimi Hendrix

Quote by TheClincher
Is it incest if I had sex with my brother in law's half sister? Because if it is, it was so ****ing worth it.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I liked Dennis Leary better the first time I saw him, when he was called Bill Hicks.

if your saying leary stole hicks' material than I don't know i never heard hicks' material but i heard the accusations and there is this thing on youtube trying to prove it.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
you dont want to watch chapelle?
hes one of the funniest people on the face of earth
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Bill Maher has some good stand up.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
Love a bit of Jack Dee.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
Momo Rodriguez FTW!!

(he's my cousin)
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by The_lizard_king
if your saying leary stole hicks' material than I don't know i never heard hicks' material but i heard the accusations and there is this thing on youtube trying to prove it.

I am saying that, yes. And I'm also saying that Bill did more with it.

Bill Maher IS a funny guy. Has anyone ever seen his show on HBO?

OH! Louis C.K. That dude is ****in' hilarious.

Edit: Beat to it.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by BrokenBricks
nick swardson

nicholas you're so strong nicholas.
Quote by notoriousnumber
High five!!...

Actually no, youre an idiot.
I havent watched stand up in a while....although I used to enjoy watching Chris Rock.

Also, if anyone says ANYTHING negative about Chris Rock, they're a racist. No, seriously, you're racist. And possibly a sexist.
I don't know why Mac users get so defensive when you call them idiots. I mean, Apple is a company that has built its entire user base around the fact that its users can't do simple things like turn their computers on.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I am saying that, yes. And I'm also saying that Bill did more with it.

Bill Maher IS a funny guy. Has anyone ever seen his show on HBO?

OH! Louis C.K. That dude is ****in' hilarious.

Yea I saw him live on that Tourgasm comedy tour. We were all throwing a beach ball around and he took it and humped it on the stage. Never gave it back though .
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Yea I saw him live on that Tourgasm comedy tour. We were all throwing a beach ball around and he took it and humped it on the stage. Never gave it back though .

Ever seen his show Lucky Louie? That show was amazing.

I also think Larry David is a funny man.

HBO rules.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by kidsilcon
Bill Bailey.

But what about Beetle Bailey? He's a laugh riot.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Ever seen his show Lucky Louie? That show was amazing.

I also think Larry David is a funny man.

HBO rules.

I think I might have. I never really got into him until I saw him live.

Oh and Bob Sagat was also performing. He is such a dirty motherf*cker!
Quote by SeveralSpecies
I think I might have. I never really got into him until I saw him live.

Oh and Bob Sagat was also performing. He is such a dirty motherf*cker!

Take that back about Bob Sagat, or I'm going to cut a hole in a shoe box, unzip my pants and give you a puppet show you'll never forget.
Quote by vintage x metal

my sig explains my fav
Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez TS-9
EHX Big Muff Pi
Companion Fuzz Box
EHX Pulsar
Boss DD-6
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
Quote by NOtrab
my sig explains my fav

Umm..

David Gilmour?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Take that back about Bob Sagat, or I'm going to cut a hole in a shoe box, unzip my pants and give you a puppet show you'll never forget.

LMAO he is! He was talking about fingering the olsen twins! Now that may sound fun, but the fact that he was on full house puts the image of 2 year old kids in my mind.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
LMAO he is! He was talking about fingering the olsen twins! Now that may sound fun, but the fact that he was on full house puts the image of 2 year old kids in my mind.

Honestly, I would never want to finger an Olsen. They creep me out, they look like Muppets.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
Honestly, I would never want to finger an Olsen. They creep me out, they look like Muppets.

True.
george carlin, duh.
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored
I'd start a World War too if I listened to enough polka.

Quote by COBHC728
To TriviumJunkie: You need rehab my friend

stanleybach ur fucking banned!!
APSH!!
Honestly, I never understood the appeal of Mitch Hedberg.
Quote by vintage x metal

Page 1 of 2