Page 1 of 3
I'm am feeling quite down right now, hate life, family sucks...I want it to be a weekday so I can run away from life at school.

How is your life?
You say that your going to run away right now, but later on you'll forget all about this. And if you do run away, you'll most likely end up a bum
im the opposite.
really happy, love life etc.... i just asked out a girl and she said yes and i went to a mad concert 2 nights ago =D

but dw, i used to feel like you, but you will just get a tonne of good luck all at once soon and it will feel great
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
Good! I have a beautiful girlfriend! Lots of awesome friends, My parents love me and i love them, i have a well paying job that i love doing, i'm doing well in school and I never feel down about myself.

How about y- Oh wait...
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
my life is great, my family cares for me so much and school is going great
Well actually, for the last year, I have been a slave to my family...got nothing in return...and I hold it all in until I have the ****tiest week...I started to think about my life at home today in school during band....and I started to cry...and I felt like a reject...but yeah, my life outside of family is great! :P
If I was with you, you wouldn't be so sad, because I'm awesome, and my awesomeness would rub off on you.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
thats sweet...but i have some pretty sweet friends...and thats why i cried in school...cause i was talking about it to them...and they said the nicest things... ♥
dude, thats sad. it'll all pay off in the end.
Bands I've seen live:

Def Leppard
Journey
Tool
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Deftones
Alice in Chains
Foo Fighters
Rodrigo y Gabriela
Quote by thekooliest09
thats sweet...but i have some pretty sweet friends...and thats why i cried in school...cause i was talking about it to them...and they said the nicest things... ♥

So wait.. I can't help but think that you're lying about your gender in your profile.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

im good thankyou.
Quote by NGD1313
I cen lyk spel reel gud. I came n 2nd n da spelling b, sum dumb 4en kid beet meh.
i sympathize with you man...i had a pretty bad day. the kind of bad days that come around once a year...
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
Quote by Jack Off Jill
So wait.. I can't help but think that you're lying about your gender in your profile.

+100000000
lol...thnx...but yeah...i have a pretty ****ty life...amazingly school is my high life...popular+smexy gf...popularist kid in my grade (7th) for the whole school (7th-12th)...everyone knows me...everyone wants a hug from me...i cover up my sucky home life...everyone thinks im the happiest i can be...but no
lets see:

I hate my mom's boyfriend

I hate my english teacher

I work at a grocery store

I'm single

I have good friends

so my life is ok right now it could be worse
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
Look on the bright side, you...

...I responded in your thread!
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by The_lizard_king
lets see:

I hate my mom's boyfriend

I hate my english teacher

I work at a grocery store

I'm single

I have good friends

so my life is ok right now it could be worse

i feel the same...lol my english teacher is anul...doesnt know how to make a normal project...we have to make a story on a pumpkin...
Cheer up, play some guitar, vidya games, jerk off...

I personally am very happy with my life even though I have no female companionship or job.

But my parents are paying for my college tuition and letting me stay at home so long as I'm in school.
Cybershark of the Maximals Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!
Quote by thekooliest09
lol...thnx...but yeah...i have a pretty ****ty life...amazingly school is my high life...popular+smexy gf...popularist kid in my grade (7th) for the whole school (7th-12th)...everyone knows me...everyone wants a hug from me...i cover up my sucky home life...everyone thinks im the happiest i can be...but no

If your girlfriend is in seventh grade, she is not sexy.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
If your girlfriend is in seventh grade, she is not sexy.

I dunno, man, I've seen some pretty bangable 13 year olds I completely agree, give it a few years before you start describing girls your age as "sexy." Also I am not a pedophile.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
e------------------------------------------------------------]
h------------------------------------------------------------]
g------------------------3--3-------------------------6--6---]
D--3---3--3--------------3--3---6---6--6--------------6--6---]
A--3---3--3--x--x--x--x--1--1---6---6--6--x--x--x--x--4--4---]
E--1---1--1--x--x--x--x---------4---4--4--x--x--x--x---------]

Ahahahahah!
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Guitarislife125

I lol'd
Cybershark of the Maximals Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!
Quote by Joelsef
Cheer up, play some guitar, vidya games, jerk off...

I personally am very happy with my life even though I have no female companionship or job.

But my parents are paying for my college tuition and letting me stay at home so long as I'm in school.

cant buy video games...
youre 13. and if your really a guy your the emo-ist, faggyish man ive ever read an internet post of.

i dont beleive your "popular", i beleive your the opposite and you cry cuz youre a faggy bitch who cares too much about that stuff

but if your a girl...
i take most of that back, and say...get over it.
and stop pretending to have a penis
Quote by The_lizard_king

I'm single

Only thing in my life I really hate. Is it depressing to anyone else seeing even the creepiest of people with girlfriends?

I'm also jobless but I'm barely 16 so there's still time.
Quote by thekooliest09

I dont like you.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
like isnt as bad as it seems, you wanna hate life? go to a 3rd world country and try to say that

stop taking you lives for granted!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Quote by o Terp o
Only thing in my life I really hate. Is it depressing to anyone else seeing even the creepiest of kids with girlfriends?

I'm also jobless but I'm barely 16 so there's still time.

Yes that is pretty depressing, or you see all the really nice girls dating the Ass holes and you can't figure out why they won't pick a nice guy like you but go with the ass instead. It's so stupid man. I meet alot of girls at work so thats ok. They all like me and we talk because all the cashiers are girls and I'm a bag boy so I talk to them and they are impressed I play guitar so its good.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
Quote by Guitarislife125

haha love it...
Quote by thekooliest09
Well...some bad posts, but still my best thread :P