pretty good
but my oh my
WTF is with the guy in the red shirt???
is he like seriously tourettes? or just on like meth?
ahem. haha yeah. thats me. I was having a little too much fun....

I realized I looked like a goon when I watched the video.

I won't be doin those kinda dry heaving motions anymore hahaha
lmao
nah but i really like the music
you guys are really good
i especially like the solo in Arctic Flames its exquisite ^^
This is nice..
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

The instrument playing is all extremely solid. Good drumming, I like the use of triplets. And I'm impressed at the quality you got out of a little video camera.

But the singing, that needs work. I could barely hear you most of the time, but when I could... You're not really singing pitches. You're just kind of yelling. So I can't really say you're out of tune because the implied pitches are not really even there.

I also thought the solo was a bit over the top, but once again, awesome solid playing on it as well.

Crit mine please?

http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=704645
very good playing all round. i thought the drums were a bit loud and the vocals too quiet but good job lads
Quote by snipelfritz
Yeah well the Nazi Horn conquers the French Horn in two weeks.

Halogen Lights
Good job guys, and I don't think the acting like an idiot dance was bad. Its good you guys know how to get into it. Makes for a much more entertaining show. Good luck.
Quote by novice_guitaris
Good playing. I loved the solo. I don't like the vocals much though.....

what dont you like about the vocals?
Vocals are hard to hear/ understand, apart from that it was very well done.
hey ShizNick,
catchy and got me movin', really lots of energy in this! nice a raw solo playing too man.
some musicians even great technical performers lack energy and the balls to make even the slightest body movement, you guys seem to be giving it balls so well done!
great job i say, altho vocals need workin on yes/no?!
Quote by graeme.walsh
hey ShizNick,
catchy and got me movin', really lots of energy in this! nice a raw solo playing too man.
some musicians even great technical performers lack energy and the balls to make even the slightest body movement, you guys seem to be giving it balls so well done!
great job i say, altho vocals need workin on yes/no?!

Yeah.. I'm working on them. I'm gonna start taking vocal lessons soon. So hopefully that will help!

Thanks for the replies guys that really gives us encouragement!
You have a really good voice. You need to train that voice though - I highly recommend singing lessons. Worked wonders for me.

You're all great at your instruments. It's refreshing to see a bassist who can actually play bass and is not afraid of doing something interesting every once in a while.

The songs... they were catchy and heavy and all that but not my cup of tea really. I kinda liked the first one though.

Good job overall!
good. people like us. im happy.
but something always comes from the music, anyway.
it came into my life, and it stole me blues away.

-Marc Roberge, O.A.R.