Ok, so just over the summer I built myself a pedal board, pretty small, about 25x17 inches. It's been great, I've used it along with my Boss BCB-60 as 2 pedalboards connected.

For christmas I was thinking of getting a Rondo pedalcase, one big 'un fer all of em...but then I thought about my BCB-60 and how I'd have a perfectly working pedalboard lying around. And I'd have to use all the patch cables so I couldn't sell it...
Then I spent all the time, about a week, working on this custom board, and all that was in vain, and I'd have 2 pedalboards lying around.

So like it'd be good for gigging and ease purposes (I don't gig but plan to with in a year or two.), but it's a waste of pedalboards...

Opinions, comments, questions, insults??
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
You could use one of the pedalboards as like a minimal effects board for small gigs.

I'm gonna come to this dilemma myself in the future, but I'd saw keep them as two seperate boards. That way you don't need to 'waste' money on a new pedalboard, and it'll be easier to transport.
i kinda like the two board setup myself. set them up at a slight angle to one another, kinda like a very shallow v with the point away from you. i feel that gives a bit more access than just one straight across board.
^Yeah that's how I set them up now.

Thanks guys, I'll just stay the way I have them.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
that's cool... i only have one board though. having 10 true bypass pedals sucks too much tone out of my rig... i currently have 5, i'll have two maybe three more. i'm gonna put a line driver to counter the cables/pedals though.

have you thought of that?
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Yeah I did, but I negged it cause I don't want 2 seperate lines, I want them to act like one big board.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
^u'd still want a line buffer though... won't u? or what do u use to counter the tone loss in lots of pedals (your two boards worth...)
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Est. 2007

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Surprisingly my tone loss isn't THAT bad. Like I do notive some when I play clean and then play with everything connected. But it's not unbearably so, and deffinately not detteringly so. I bet a lot of you guys'd hear it, but someone who doesn't have the ear won't hear it, it's that slight.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
^^aw man... i want my rig to be like that...
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Est. 2007

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard