That's great n'all, but how long before I can get an invisibility cloak?

still waiting for a flying car...
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
Culture shock? Anyone?

No?
Just me?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
wasn't there something a really long time ago about how they made a coat or something using the same concept? its just they weren't able to put such great cameras on the coat, so you could see through it, but you could still tell something was there

You only have one lifetime. USE IT!!!

The Athiest of Zeppelinism. PM The Heartbreaker to join.

We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!:UG Naked Club
what about invisible bucketz?
i say Of
you say A
i say Revolution
and you say jah

In loving memory of that damn game of poker

Private first class of the bass militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Quote by The Article
In secret trials last week, the Army said it had made a vehicle completely disappear and predicted that an invisible tank would be ready for service by 2012.

The army fails to realize that the world will end in 2012 according to ancient Mayan lore
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder
The army fails to realize that the world will end in 2012 according to ancient Mayan lore

Okay wait...

Does it or does it not start over? Cause i heard that the calander just starts over and that it doesn't exactly end. Now I'm severly confused. Dog gammit
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Cool stuff, I was reading about that technology on clothing a while back. If the army get s invisibility cloaks that would be really cool. Though I wouldn't use it for combat, but more practical and better reasons.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by Gunpowder

That's why there develping this technology. Cause in 2012, the US will have destroyed every other country, so it will just try to fight off the annihilation of earth.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Quote by Gunpowder

The Mayan calendar doesn't imply the end of the world, just the end of their calender. As many people have said, it could just as easily signify a new age to come maybe even some kind of renaissance. Or, it could mean absolutely nothing.

I'm going to stick with the latter of the three.

However, if the word does end in 2012, I'll give you all my worldly possessions.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by zeppelinpage4
Cool stuff, I was reading about that technology on clothing a while back. If the army get s invisibility cloaks that would be really cool. Though I wouldn't use it for combat, but more practical and better reasons.

You mean, like sneaking into the girls' locker room?!?! Teehee!
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
people need to stop believing the world will come to an abrup end in 5 years...
I mean COME THE **** ON. >=\
͏͏͏
۩۩۩۩۩۩۩Ƒyre Ðeity۩۩۩۩۩۩۩

Quote by Here_is_no_why

"Hey Mike, did your mom have a C section when she gave birth to you? Because I wanna make sure she's tight before I bang her."
Quote by Smokey Amp
The Mayan calendar doesn't imply the end of the world, just the end of their calender. As many people have said, it could just as easily signify a new age to come maybe even some kind of renaissance. Or, it could mean absolutely nothing.

However, if the word does end in 2012, I'll give you all my worldly possessions.

THANK YOU!

okay, i was getting confused for a minute there.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by metal4life592
You mean, like sneaking into the girls' locker room?!?! Teehee!

Who told you my secret plans....
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
Quote by x_thurston_x
Okay wait...

Does it or does it not start over? Cause i heard that the calander just starts over and that it doesn't exactly end. Now I'm severly confused. Dog gammit

Read below posts...
Quote by andy_thomas
That's why there develping this technology. Cause in 2012, the US will have destroyed every other country, so it will just try to fight off the annihilation of earth.

I'm pretty sure that if all of the other countries in the world teamed up on the US, the US would lose...
Quote by Smokey Amp

I was kidding, man I don't actually believe it.

I'll still take your worldly possessions, though (lotta good they'll do me, what with the world being ended and all...)
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder
(lotta good they'll do me, what with the world being ended and all...)

Quote by zeppelinpage4
Who told you my secret plans....

Umm...uhh...

*puts on invisibility cloak*
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
Quote by Smokey Amp

ummm.. duh. THE AGE OF INVISIBLE ARMY TANKS!!!
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by kyle100
ummm.. duh. THE AGE OF INVISIBLE ARMY TANKS!!!

I was wondering: Are invisible tanks a great idea? I mean, foot soldiers and heavy artillery (such as tanks), usually fight side by side on the battlefield, so I feel there'll be a lot of friendly fire present. And by friendly fire, I mean squashed soldiers.

Well, as mentioned earlier in this thread, by that time the US will already own the world so they will only have themselves left to fire upon by the time the tanks are made. Meaning friendly fire won't exist because everyone will be everyones enemy
My Rig:

Guitars:

Amps:
Roland Microcube

Quote by kyle100
Well, as mentioned earlier in this thread, by that time the US will already own the world so they will only have themselves left to fire upon by the time the tanks are made. Meaning friendly fire won't exist because everyone will be everyones enemy

Hmm, lone wolves, ey?

I bagsy a blue uniform. Find yer own colours.

Ok my colour's invisible then.

...of course invisible is a colour...
My Rig:

Guitars:

Amps:
Roland Microcube

How does this thread go from invisible tanks to debating whether the earth will or will not in 2012 in a few posts?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
"He said the only drawback was the reliability of the cameras and projectors.

But he added: "The next stage is to make the tank invisible without them - which is intricate and complicated, but possible."

That's just Amazing
I'm all for an invisibility cloak.
Cancer.
Last edited by jesus-squared at Nov 2, 2007,
Quote by Smokey Amp

I was wondering: Are invisible tanks a great idea? I mean, foot soldiers and heavy artillery (such as tanks), usually fight side by side on the battlefield, so I feel there'll be a lot of friendly fire present. And by friendly fire, I mean squashed soldiers.

I was wondering about that. Explain that one to the D.o.D....
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
^I'm pretty sure they have that covered some way

It would be so cool to own an invisibility cloak....it would suck if everyone else had one though...and it would make paranoid people even more paranoid
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX
This guy scares me...

*shudders*

yeah i kinda got that too...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

I'll believe it when I see it.
and where's my goddam rocket boots?
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this

Quote by amazing FretMan
i ripped part of my foreskin off...oh well

Member #9 of the iPods Suck Balls Club, PM Oblivious16037 to join.

My UG Profile