Heres my rant on sales-people.

They bug you when your innocently walking around the shop.
Them; May I help you?"
"No, thanks, just looking.."
Them; "You sure? I can just assist you."
"No, its okay. We'll come get you if we need to." *Asks family member question*
Them; *Interrupts and Answers*
"Oh okay, thanks, but we're just looking.."
Them; "Yep, of course." *Follows you around*

But thats not the worst of it.
I'm currently quite angry because a couple of months ago I bought a new camera. We specifically asked if the battery was rechargeable, she said yes. The battery lasted ages, which was a plus, but just today when i plugged it in for it to "charge" it wouldn't do it. I checked the interweb and its not fkn rechargeable.
She lied to us.
Now, after just buying a new laptop, we have to somehow find money for expensive rechargeable lithium batteries.

On the other side, the salesman that sold us the laptop looked like Peter Powers, the hypnotist guy, off The Power of One.
*thumbs up*

Had to rant to someone...
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
You should have shanked him in the eye with a plastic spoon. And then slapped him.
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Classic
Fender HM Strat
Mesa/Boogie 1987 Mark III
Peavey Classic Chorus 130
Boss GT-8
Robert Keeley TS9DX Flexi-4X2
i recently bought a video camera, and i asked the salesperson TWICE if everything i needed was in the bag, and he said yes both times. so i get home right, (i live three hours away) and there is no way i can record with my camera cuz there isnt a memory card, OR disk. And apparently 'everything was all there'.
Salesmen are the scum of the earth.
Quote by Arthur Curry
It's just The Man trying to bring down us negroes.

Quote by Yakult
Just go out in a silk dressing gown and ask them if they've ever been penetrated
Quote by wholovesthesun
Salesmen are the scum of the earth.

if you were working for commission, then you might look at it differently. (and no, i am not a salesman).

now telemarketers....THEY are the scum of the earth.
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
...Touche. ^
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
That was awesome. ^

Most salesman don't really listen to your question and just answer what might sell though.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
I work at safeway, so in an odd way I'm a salesman. I walk around the store asking people if they need help or I'll get fired. It sucks and I hate it. I'll probably quit. Salespeople suck.
I'm not big on shopping honestly. But I go with my girlfriend (ex , still can't get used to that) and it was usually her that was bugging the sales associate. And yes, I was stuck holding her purse and her bags...

Lame, I know...

Telemarketers bug the living hell out of me though, I have absolutely NO patience for them.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .