Always thought that was synonymous with bullsh*t.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
...dude...i hate to say this...but your about to get pwn't...
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
I like to cut a Pickle into thin slices, and then put two pieces of cheese on it.. like a sandwhich idea. It is delicious.
Quote by acanadian
I like to cut a Pickle into thin slices, and then put two pieces of cheese on it.. like a sandwhich idea. It is delicious.

That's sounds weird - I like it!
I also enjoy mixing my corn into my mashed potatoes, and then scooping it with a pickel. that is also delicious
PB & Cheese sandwiches are pretty good.
Quote by Arthur Curry
It's just The Man trying to bring down us negroes.

Quote by Yakult
Just go out in a silk dressing gown and ask them if they've ever been penetrated
This is kind of off-topic, but you know what always looked soooooo good?

The honey that pooh bear would eat. I don't know why but for some reason it never registered to me that it was honey, and therefore sweet. I always thought it was like liquid steak or something that just happened to be yellow, and therefore had more substance, I mean why the hell else would he eat it all the time?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by x_thurston_x

The honey that pooh bear would eat. I don't know why but for some reason it never registered to me that it was honey, and therefore sweet. I always thought it was like liquid steak or something that just happened to be yellow, and therefore had more substance, I mean why the hell else would he eat it all the time?

it looks like nacho cheese now that i think about it
Quote by x_thurston_x

The honey that pooh bear would eat...... I mean why the hell else would he eat it all the time?

Because he was REALLY REALLY REALLY High man. Think about it, why else would one be hungry enough to venture up a tree, stick a hand inside of a bees nest, and scoop out honey, i dunno about you guys, but it kinda sounds synonymous with biking across town to get laffy taffy... It is only something you do whilst really high.